Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Funny Police Crime Accusations - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Police Crime Accusations (701 Views)

Why Attempted Suicide Is A Crime In Nigeria - Funny Response / Question Of The Day:- If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours What Would You Do? / Am A Fruit Wit 5 Letters. Remove My First Letter, It's A A Crime In Nigeria, Rem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Police Crime Accusations by ademega(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Permit me to crack your ribs with these jokes about 'Naija Police'. Let's catch some smiles;
...Nigeria Police And Their Wahala,
1; Why is your laptop bag empty, you want to steal laptop and keep it in the bag abi, oya, enter motor!
2; The victim committed suicide, but we just arrested the person that killed him!
3; Oga, this your Range Rover Sport Car is fine o. Oya, use it to hit that wall let's see if your airbag is working. Oh, you don't want to use it to hit the wall? Oya, park!!!! I say park before i break your head with my baton.
4; Why is your car not having A/C? You want to use heat to kill yourself. You want to commit suicide. Oga, park well!
5; The picture in your driver's license you carry afro, why do you now carry low cut? Come on, come down.
6; Why do you have fertilizer in your boot? You are growing weed abi. Follow us to station.
7; Your car radio is playing "Ema dami duro" young man, if you want to say something, you better say it directly! - Via anon
Re: Funny Police Crime Accusations by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
O Boy! Lol..na so
Number 5..why u con carry low cut come on come down!..lolzzz chokin
Oya park well!

(1) (Reply)

What Is GENERATION GAP / One Way To Know If Your Boyfriend Or Fiance Love You! / Mtn Calling Trouble: Me And Mtn Costumer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.