Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe (1913 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Touching Tribute To The Late Muna Obiekwe / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by teedeeone(m): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
It was revealed that Muna Obiekwe died on Sunday after a battle with kidney disease. However speculations were high when a twitter handle disclaimed it. Condolences have been pouring in from celebrities which shows he's really dead. Read messages here http://www.pointblank.com.ng/2015/01/nollywood-topshots-post-condolence.html?m=1

Re: Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by donnaira(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2015
R I p
Re: Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by Senator10: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2015
A great indian site that is producing millonairs weekly through(POOL and ONLINE BETTING), to find more about them use your google and login to(TAKUTA SPIRITUAL TEMPLE) after login call me on 08093932796 for registeration
Re: Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by juniormusa(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2015
O.M.G Muna whyyyyyy cry cryGod knows best!
Re: Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by sankky: 3:10am On Jan 19, 2015
na waoooo

Re: Nollywood Topshots Pay Tribute To Muna Obiekwe by Swizdoe(m): 4:42am On Jan 19, 2015
I still don't believe this........ Hoping that it was a hoax

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Looks Flawless In New Photo / Going Broke??? Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Lavish Lifestyle Has Ended; Flies Ec / Mugabe Fires His Chief Of Defense For Staring At His Wife’s Behind During Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.