Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Infinix Racejet X501 Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Racejet X501 Discussion Thread (625 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Pls Help I Just Bricked My Infinix Hot X501 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Racejet X501 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2015
So I noticed there hasn't been any thread on infinix racket x501 for Long now except a few announcing about the soon release.
Well the infinix racket x501 is here already and I bought mine from jumia at the price of 14,900, though I paid delivery fee of 661 naira. I surprise say jumia don dey collect delivery fee oh. Now to the phone jor.
1.It's a quad core processor with 1gb or ram and a speed of 1.2ghz.
2.The battery capacity is 2000mah which is quite better than most phones with 1800mah or 1900mah.
3.The display is the high side of the device, 16M color display with a 5inch screen.
4. The design is superb, sleek, lightweight and very curvaceous if you know what I mean.
5.It came with an 8gb external sd card, a screen guide inside the pack, an earpiece and a smart cover.
6.The phone uses an emotion ui, meaning it doesn't have a menu, just screen with all apparently on the home screen, well I quickly fixed that by downloading next launcher 3D shell.
7.It application memory is just 1gb which is definitely not enough and needs to be fixed, even innjoo upgraded their application memory from 1gb to 3gb after much complaints from users, they need to fix that ASAP. Inbuilt memory is 4gb.
8.For a heavy user like me, the battery is quite alright though I won't say I'm satisfied with it, on a full charge, it would last only a day with heavy internet.
9.Dual sim phone, sim 1 mini sim, sim 2 micro sim.
10.Lastly it's a good device for the price, and I'm enjoying the phone already. I've not rooted yet because of time. But framaroot and the rest rooting apps can't root it so don't even give it a try. Will update u as soon as I'm rooted.
If u have bought this device and using it, How has it been for you?
Have u encountered any challenge or faults?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Racejet X501 Discussion Thread by SlyIg(f): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2015
Op, was even looking for a low price smart phone to get.
Hope this will do.
I think it's ok for that price sha.

(1) (Reply)

Get 25% Discount!!!! Blackberry Q10 Brand New USA Spec / My Coolpad 8056 Android / Pls Help I Need Ur Help Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.