Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me (1187 Views)

Help A Fellow Nairalander to get FCMB internship / Meet The Nairalander Who Has Same Birthday Date With Lionel Messi / PHOTOS: Rihanna Enjoys Dinner Date With Real-madrid FC Star Karim Benzema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by tunaguy(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2015
There is this promo first bank is doing "movie date with mi" i was chosen among other people to watch a movie with him. I know many people are dying to see him talk less of spending one or two hours with him. The movie date is tomorrow and i cant go so i will choose any body i like from the comment section below.. So the person can go for me.

Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Viktoh(m): 9:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Buh why dont u wana go??
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by tunaguy(m): 9:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Viktoh:
Buh why dont u wana go??
lol busy schedule
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Viktoh(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2015
tunaguy:
lol bust schedule
ok
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Please who is MI?
Is he a politician??
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by tunaguy(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:
Please who is MI?
Is he a politician??
he is buhari inlaw google for more info
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2015
tunaguy:
he is buhari inlaw google for more info

Why would anybody want to see a movie with Buhari's inlaw??
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by tunaguy(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:

Why would anybody want to see a movie with Buhari's inlaw??

you didnt google him did you?
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2015
tunaguy:
There is this promo first bank is doing "movie date with mi" i was chosen among other people to watch a movie with him. I know many people are dying to see him talk less of spending one or two hours with him. The movie date is tomorrow and i cant go so i will choose any body i like from the comment section below.. So the person can go for me.
STORY FOR THE GOD'S
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2015
tunaguy:
you didnt google him did you?

We are thinking of how to move Nigeria forward, you are asking me to google Buhari's inlaw..
Why are you behaving like that??
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by tunaguy(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:

We are thinking of how to move Nigeria forward, you are asking me to google Buhari's inlaw..
bro are you that outdated you should be in your late 60s if you dont know MI ask you junior ones you will be supprised
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Creamish(f): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Venue for the movie?....Cinema, ur place or M.I's house? lolz.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by tunaguy(m): 11:32am On Jan 19, 2015
Creamish:
Venue for the movie?....Cinema, ur place or M.I's house? lolz.. grin
lol di u wana go
Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Creamish(f): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
tunaguy:
lol di u wana go

Naa...just helping u make ur ad clearer...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Movie Date With MI But I Cant Go I Need A Nairalander To Go For Me by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
DDeliverer:

U b BUSH MAN

(1) (Reply)

MTN Introduces #10 Recharge Card / Live Snake Found Inside A Sealed Bottled Water (photos) / Benefits Of Facebook Training To Senators And Their Aides. By @mrbanksomishore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.