Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Letter From A Chelsea Fan To Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Letter From A Chelsea Fan To Arsenal (650 Views)

"You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend / Nairalanders, See What This Chelsea Fan Did To This Cow / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter From A Chelsea Fan To Arsenal by breakingnews234: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Dear Arsenal,
I would like to take the time to thank you for yesterday's match.
You have taught us that sometimes brilliant things can happen in football. It is easy to dislike a club when they are competing against you,
but it makes the competition even sweeter when that club then makes you 5points ahead of your closest contender.
You have shown us that you can actually be reliable sometimes.
For now I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work.

Yours
CFC Fan

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Chelsea Fan To Arsenal by Yhinkss(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2015
All my goodwill appreciation goes to Cazolar for the decisive spotkick as well as the fantastic header by Giroud. U guys made my day, if not for you how would we be having a 5point lead.
Re: A Letter From A Chelsea Fan To Arsenal by spyg1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Man United chances in entering top 4 are slim.

IHateManU.
TanxArsenalFC
ILUVCHELSEA

(1) (Reply)

NPFL: Enyimba Vs Akwa United On 8th March 2015,4pm / Champions League: Jose Mourinho Explain Why His Team Lose To PSG / A Legend Died Today Three Years Ago (rashidi Yekini).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.