Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Kiss Daniels Explains The Meaning His Name And Said He Wrote “woju” 3 Years Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniels Explains The Meaning His Name And Said He Wrote “woju” 3 Years Ago (6290 Views)

Kiss Daniels Involved In An Auto Crash / Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / MBGN2015: Nigerians React To Kiss Daniels Performance On Twitter - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniels Explains The Meaning His Name And Said He Wrote “woju” 3 Years Ago by entadaplace1: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rave of the moment, Kiss Daniels, who is currently enjoying a lot of attention with his smash hit tune, ‘Woju’ has revealed that the song was written 3 years ago. The fast rising act who is currently signed to G-Worldwide Entertainment, recently spoke to Punch, saying unknown to many, the banging tune, ‘Woju’ is not a recently written song. ‘Woju is not my first song. I wrote it three years ago when I was in school, but I recorded it a few months ago. It was inspired by some of the good songs I listened to. When I listen to songs like that, I strive to make something that would sound better. Sometimes, I get inspiration by just sitting and hearing tunes play in my head.’ Kiss Daniels, a graduate of Water Engineering from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, is currently undergoing his mandatory 1-year NYSC programme. As part of plans to further cement his place on the Nigerian music scene, he said he plans to drop the remix of the song soon featuring HKN boss, Davido.

With his song, ‘Woju’ currently enjoying massive airplay on air and at clubs, Kiss Daniels has explained how he got his stage name. In a recent chat with Punch, he said: ‘I got the name when I was in school. I have a dimple in my cheek and in school, when you had dimples in both cheeks, you were called ‘Kisses’. Since I have just one, I was called ‘Kiss.’ Because there were other Daniels in school, the ladies added Kiss to my first name to tell me apart from the others. So, when I started music I decided to stick with the name.’

READ MORE EXCEPRTS HERE;

http://entadaplace. com/2015/01/19/kiss-daniels-explains-the-meaning-his-name-and-said-he-wrote-woju-3-years-ago/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Mother Pays Them Weekend Visit (photo) / Photos Of Yemi Alade Before And After Collecting The 'D' / Maheeda Gone Crazy, This Girl Really Need Attention, Postd More Nude Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.