Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Disease (957 Views)

University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell / Best Permanent Cure For Erectile Dysfunction / Is There A Permanent Cure For Stomach Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Disease by agbajesaid(m): 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
This is not an advert, just trying to help. It might necessarily not be you that has it but pass the information across to anyone you know,atleast consider the pain they go through. In this harmattan period, cases of Sickle cell disease increases remarkably. I want you to know there is no need to go through the pain or watch your love one die because there is a permanent cure for it. I'm not the physician,but i know the person because asides the fact that he helped my direct brother, he has also cure atleast 8 other people from my side. NOTE: 1) it is herbal. 2) it will require you travelling down to Osun State. 3) the man didnt send me to publicise for him,i'm just trying to help, people like that always hide their identity and difficult to see. 4) its #50,000 ( its not nuch considering the amount u spend in hospitals once or twice a year). 4) IT IS A PERMANENT CURE, tested and trusted. I dont want to put numbers of those that have benefitted from the treatment online here. But if you connect me and you are curious to confirm or even meet them, i will help with that because thay are also willing to help those involved. Call me on (08148070907) if you are interested.
Re: Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Disease by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Indeed.............
Re: Permanent Cure For Sickle Cell Disease by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
eheh? angry

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Your Wife’s Body Odour / Facts About Male expulsion / Stop Battling With Fat Tummy And Get In Shape With Waist Trainers N Bum Lifters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.