Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith (20088 Views)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by nerdymufasa(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Grad Engineers that took their test yesterday how was it, did the experienced guys write as well?
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by claka: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Yeah it was fine... I finished .. just hoping I pass sha... Do you know the date they r to get across to us as per result or something
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by ademiladun: 7:29pm On May 03, 2016
Any response from russelsmith?
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by caruzo(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2016
15 or so did interview on Thursday this week.life goes on they say.more opportunities coming folks

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by wilsonlexis: 1:23pm On May 11, 2016
caruzo:
15 or so did interview on Thursday this week.life goes on they say.more opportunities coming folks
Pls how was the interview and what was asked?I heard its in batches some people are yet to receive response on the test.I was told by HR its in batches
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by ojesoj(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Hello Peeps,

Did anyone here attended the assessment test conducted on the 12-07-2016 at cheryn place by Russellsmith for the position of Account Officer?

Has anyone received an email or text for the next stage of Personality Profiling?

Thanks
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by chudicareer(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2016
@ojesoj, I did the test and interview
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by ojesoj(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2016
chudicareer:
@ojesoj, I did the test and interview
When did they invite you for the interview
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by chudicareer(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2016
@ojesoj, on Friday, but I got a regret mail of not advancing to the next stage. Maybe d successful ones will do this week
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by ojesoj(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
I called their office and I was told I was successful. I even got a mail to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test At Russel Smith by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2017
ojesoj:
I called their office and I was told I was successful. I even got a mail to that

Hello,do u now work for Russell smith? Need to discuss something with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Population Census: My Accreditation Experience / My Experience With GNLD Today & how Nairaland topic saved me / After Npower Test What Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.