Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face (1114 Views)

Am Looking For Not Nigeria But Africa Lady To Marry / I Need A Serious Lady, To Meet, Love And Marry / I Need A Serious Lady To Date And Get Married To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Am seeking a hot...naughty lady with good personal hygiene to sit on my face unclad while I lick and suck her pusssy.
If you have what it takes....or you enjoy being licked and sucked or you are just curious...then message me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by derrick333(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
hahhahahha,nairalandy ,nfin we no go read,ur face don turn2chair? So NA ,pvssy n shithole u want as ur daily bread ?
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Haha...derricck333. That is how I like it. And am sure some ladies on nairaland will also like it.
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
ewww
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by derrick333(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
MrHardOn:
Haha...derricck333. That is how I like it. And am sure some ladies on nairaland will also like it.
U go old
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Derricck333. Thanks. It's my face...my mouth and my choice.
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Erootic Angelina. And you say you are erotic...how can it be eew. If you are curious...message me. You might like it. Don't say eew when you have not tried it.
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by phemsie(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is that some form of therapy or what...#justasking
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yeah....the ladies cum soothes and moisturizes the face. And It also relaxes the face and jaw muscle.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2015
MrHardOn:
Yeah....the ladies cum soothes and moisturizes the face. And It also relaxes the face and jaw muscle.
chai...may d gud Lord forgive u!
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Bestdeals0. Amen. Then who is going to forgive you?
Re: I Need A Lady To Sit On My Face by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
phemsie:
Is that some form of therapy or what...#justasking

Kind of fetish!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maraton Sex And Sucking / Cute Guy Seeks A Sex Free Relationship, Ni Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / In Search Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.