Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Effects Of Masturbation To Male And Female - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effects Of Masturbation To Male And Female (977 Views)

Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Masturbation To Male And Female by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
1. it stunts your growth and cause acnes or pimple
2. it makes you tired and dull
3. it lowers your thinking e.g makes you forget something easily
4. it makes your sight drowning I.e seeing double

I rep HNAUB
Re: Effects Of Masturbation To Male And Female by xreal: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Source?
Re: Effects Of Masturbation To Male And Female by emmyw(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
It also makes you impotent.
Re: Effects Of Masturbation To Male And Female by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
you are not serious I just bought big bottle of verseline,I will only consider this write up when it is exhausted

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Masturbation To Male And Female by Googleus(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
haaaaa

#lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: 5 Health Benefits Of Drinking Hot Chocolate / Ladies Slimming Weight Loss Arm Shaper 2pcs/ Nyanfu.com / Dr. Awojobi Soyombo. Any Latest News About This Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.