Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? (764 Views)

How Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential Can Be Helpful For Sperm Vitality / 6 Daily Habits To Avoid For Sperm Health / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm (2) (3) (4)

250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? by Hkenny: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Guys I really want to know if the sperm donation initiative is real and if anyone has done this successfully with the said amount, if you want to start insulting pls don't comment thanks.
Re: 250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? by Raiders: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hkenny:
Guys I really want to know if the sperm donation initiative is real and if anyone has done this successfully with the said amount, if you want to start insulting pls don't comment thanks.
I cant donate my sperm even for a million naira. I cant imagine my biological kids existing without me knowing them. This is how biological siblings end up getting married without knowing each other
Re: 250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? by Hkenny: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Yea, it ur opinion buh I guess others av theirs too, buh the question is ,is it real n do u knw of any one who has done it n was given the cash?
Re: 250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? by dkronicle(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hkenny:
Yea, it ur opinion buh I guess others av theirs too, buh the question is ,is it real n do u knw of any one who has done it n was given the cash?
think and rethink about this, when donatin ur sperm, u wont have sex o, u will maxtobate ur life there, not once or twice and a pipe is goin to be stuckd in ur anus hole for breeze to com into ur body cos it charges more sperm and think of the injections. Tellin u what my fnd brother xperienced at lekki dono.
Re: 250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? by Hkenny: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pipe!!! Arrrrhhh I think say na only to mastbate oooo injection cum join too , na wa ooo.
Re: 250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? by eightsin(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2015
If this is real, you will hardly see a broke dude on the streets. Weda dem insect pipe or hose for anus. Give sperm production injection a thousand times, wld not matter.
Re: 250,000naira for Sperm Donation, Is This For Real? by Hkenny: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2015
The boiz in the street are eager , n ready to make donation , buh wen it cums to fixing pipe into d anus , that's a bad dream

First joystick Transplant In South Africa / . / Corsets For Shapes And Sexy Curves

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9