Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,585 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Share Your Resumption Experience:p - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Resumption Experience:p (441 Views)

Lagos Announces Resumption Dates For Public, Private Schools / BREAKING: Resumption Date For Pry, Sec Schools Changed / Oau: Senate Meets Any Time From Now To Discuss Your Resumption — Acting Vc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Resumption Experience:p by Cruzeiro(m): 12:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Hi everyone. It is that time and that season again. It's resumption angry. Hence, the purport of this thread is for you share the special events that made or make your resumption memorable.

I'll go first.

I rep unilag and we are the university of first choice (need i remind you?).
Firstly, the streets and indeed every corner unilag was filled with new faces. It was pretty easy to guess they were the new students (you knw there qualities na... Over-dressing, carrying folders lipsrsealed).
Secondly, i noticed 'shuga' was shot at the senate garden (the purported love garden... A lot of things have happened...).
Conclusively, the banks and bus drivers had more work to do (long queue tongue).

Share yours.
P.S - State your school and if you please your faculty, department, course of study, matriculation...lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Resumption Experience:p by CrazyScientist: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2015
FUT MX ,new faces, trekking all over ,long queues angry

Re: Share Your Resumption Experience:p by Cruzeiro(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2015
hehe... Omo see queuecheesy

(1) (Reply)

Universities That Considers 2nd Choices Through Direct Entry / #all Nigerian Universities Debate Hosted By Unilag / Niger Delta Development Commission 2015 Post-graduate Foreign Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.