Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Story Into Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Story Into Fashion (634 Views)

How Christians Are Putting God Into Fashion / Do You Own A Fashion Brand Or Are You Into Fashion Business? / Opportunity For All Those Interested Or Into Fashion Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story Into Fashion by PearlsInsight: 1:58am On Jan 20, 2015
My Story into Fashion
I saw something interesting............
She was putting on a silk purple rayon, an armless, flowing gown, well fitted and a nice finishing- I love it. I lost concentration and began to draw her garment, you will think I'm an artist.

May be you have also been so carried away like me. Have you seen one stunning, nice, simple, complex or just unusual dress and you love to remake the exact replica?

Then on one cool day, I took my roughly patched sketches yet with clear curves to my regular tailor expecting a nice outfit. I was so disappointed that I left both the clothing and sketches, I walked away so frustrated.

Can I ever have my fashion idea modelled out exactly the way I want it? Just one discovery changed my life, the exposure into the new world of fashion. We use pattern making techniques, it deals with the curves of human body form thereby taking care of all figures, shapes and sizes. That was the secret of those lovely flawless dresses I used to admire.

The wow thing there is that it is simpler and better. Join the latest fashion design technique be the professional.

@Pearls Insight Fashion School, we make Professionals.

Admission is ongoing.

COURSE PACKAGES
Principle of Fashion Drafting
Clothing Construction
Fashion Illustration
Design Analysis
Color Sequencing
Fashion CAD

Contact Address: Primal tek Plaza, Block A Suite 4 Opp Iju garage, Agege Pen cinema .
Phone No: 09098280468,08052221568
BB pin: 7F33AFE6
Pls like Our page on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pearlsinsigh

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Vlisco Woodin / Who Rock It Better? GEJ Or GMB?? / Hot Fashion Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.