Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Most Highly Favoured One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Highly Favoured One (704 Views)

Look At The Ways Of The Ant And Be Wise. Favoured Zone / Nigeria’s Arinze Favoured As Pope Benedict XVI Resigns / Nigerian Favoured For Next Catholic Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Highly Favoured One by OmniPotens(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2008
If people choose to castigate the issue of Mary and Jesus, I think I've come to see some little fact why it is needless.

Luke 1: 26-38

If God could send his angel to come and bow before this woman, "Hail Mary, full of grace, " the greetings of the Angel Gabriel and further "---  the Lord is with thee", " --- the power of the Most High will over shadow you ---  "

These are just some excerpts from the above bible passage.

Is there still the need doubting is Mary should be honoured just as the Angel did or castigated as not to play an important role? Remove this woman, there will not be Christmas even the passion of Christ and the redemption by shedding his blood on the cross of Calvary. Even before his expiation, "--- son behold thy mother and to Mary, mother behold thy son ---  "

Seeing these, I personally think there is much meaning and sense in honouring Mary. She is great and has done humnity proud. What do you think?

PS: No pointless arguments or posts. The worst is to start off a quarrel. Stay away and read than fail this simple rule here.
Re: The Most Highly Favoured One by OmniPotens(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
Now I see what is more that all Religion Members of NL grin
Re: The Most Highly Favoured One by mazaje(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
mary should go and suck a dickk end of story. . . . . . . .
Re: The Most Highly Favoured One by OmniPotens(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
Is this what the topic is talking about?
Re: The Most Highly Favoured One by huxley(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2008
OmniPotens:

If people choose to castigate the issue of Mary and Jesus, I think I've come to see some little fact why it is needless.

Luke 1: 26-38

If God could send his angel to come and bow before this woman, "Hail Mary, full of grace, " the greetings of the Angel Gabriel and further "---  the Lord is with thee", " --- the power of the Most High will over shadow you ---  "

These are just some excerpts from the above bible passage.

Is there still the need doubting is Mary should be honoured just as the Angel did or castigated as not to play an important role? Remove this woman, there will not be Christmas even the passion of Christ and the redemption by shedding his blood on the cross of Calvary. Even before his expiation, "--- son behold thy mother and to Mary, mother behold thy son ---  "

Seeing these, I personally think there is much meaning and sense in honouring Mary. She is great and has done humnity proud. What do you think?

PS: No pointless arguments or posts. The worst is to start off a quarrel. Stay away and read than fail this simple rule here.

What have your really said here. looks like you have lost your mind!
Re: The Most Highly Favoured One by IDINRETE: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2008
Mazaje, bros your comment is too harsh albeit hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ash Wednesday Tommorrow, This Marks The Period Of Lent / British Christians Feel Oppressed In The Public Square / Sex Claims Against Us Church Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.