Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Yoruba Actress Adediwura Adesegha: I Can Handle Everyday Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress Adediwura Adesegha: I Can Handle Everyday Sex (1753 Views)

Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / Adediwura Adesegha: How I Lost My Virginity / ‘I Am An Adult And I Enjoy Sex A Lot’ – Actress Adediwura Adesegha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Adediwura Adesegha: I Can Handle Everyday Sex by HeyNaijaF(f): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2015
www.heynaija.com/yoruba-actress-adediwura-adesegha-can-handle-everyday-sex/

Yoruba Actress Adediwura Adesegha says she can handle Everyday Sex after she was asked some personal questions about the ‘often bypassed’ topic of Sex in her latest Interview.
On ending up with a Man without the drive to satisfy a woman in bed?
My lifestyle doesn’t revolve around any man, if you can’t satisfy me in bed, I would let you know you cannot satisfy me. We will find a way out. Is it not about making love?
I will tell you this is the way I want you to do it. Give it to me this way. I am an adult, I see no reason why I should shy away from that if I really think he is okay enough for me,”
“Sex is a free style it depends on one’s opinion. If you are an adult why shouldn’t you have it? It has to do with the individual. It is not something to be discussed generally. My own view about sex is enjoying yourself.
If I feel like having it, I will. If I don’t fee like, I keep to myself. I can decide to have it Monday to Friday, if I have the strength and if the man is there for me. I think my power can condone everyday sex. It depends on what I want at that moment.

www.heynaija.com/yoruba-actress-adediwura-adesegha-can-handle-everyday-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Gosh!! Nicki Minaj At It Again [see Photo] / Wizkid Was On 420 Section In London Park / Tiwa Savage's Husband Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.