Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. (770 Views)

Chelsea Fans When Man United Scored Against Hull City Today / An Important Question For Chelsea Fans!? the mourinhos conundrum. to stay/leave? / Open Letter From Manchester United Fans To Chelsea Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. by Equado(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2015
With Jose Mourinho opting for the same line up each and every game,and the season reaching an integral part,fatigue,poor form,injuries are prone to happen. The fact remains we don't have a replacement for either Hazard or Willian. Since returning from the world cup, Andre Schurrle has been far below par and Mohammed Salah doesn't look the real deal. Rumour has it wolfsburg are planning a £23m for Andre Schurrle and Salah been linked to an 18month loan deal with As Roma,my question to Chelsea fans remains...if this deals where to happen,who do we sign as replacements??
As for me,ill reckon we replace Schurrle with Cuardrado of Fiorentina,and we cut short the loan deal of Thorgan Hazard(Eden's younger bro) to replace the out of par Mohammed Salah....What's you guys take??
Re: Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. by major466(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2015
Rumors has been flying around the Chelsea is planning to grab Lionel Messi, how are things going on? Any news?
Re: Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. by Equado(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
major466:
Rumors has been flying around the Chelsea is planning to grab Lionel Messi, how are things going on? Any news?
totally untrue....
Re: Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. by Ejovwoke(m): 4:08am On Jan 22, 2015
My opinion!!! Chelsea has no second eleven that will deputise if there is injury to any of our starter.Imagine a scenario where hazard and Fabregas are no longer available due to injury. Chelsea is doom!!!
Re: Opinion!!!strictly Chelsea Fans Only. by Equado(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Ejovwoke:
My opinion!!! Chelsea has no second eleven that will deputise if there is injury to any of our starter.Imagine a scenario where hazard and Fabregas are no longer available due to injury. Chelsea is doom!!!
exactly!!!

(1) (Reply)

My Chelsea Dream Team / Thanks To Cesc Frabregas / What Is Wrong With Chelsea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.