Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Computer Instructors Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Computer Instructors Urgently Needed (1129 Views)

Computer Instructors Needed In Lagos / Vacancy For Receptionist And Computer Instructors / Computer Instructors Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by megatek: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2015
Computer Instructor urgently needed at Megatek ICT ACADEMY

Applicants must have OND, HND OR Bsc in computer science or related discipline
Applicants must be cheerful, jovial and have passion for imparting others with ICT skills
Applicants who live within Ikeja, Agege, Ogba,will have an advantage

All applications should be sent to megatekng@gmail.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Qualified candidates are to start work immediately
Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by Topewealth: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Why post same advert every week

Some tin is wrong! I guess u re not paying ur staffs , nd they re leaving !

Why don't u pay them well , and stop all dz weekly advert tin!

I know you very well, we once discuss on partnering in business, thou we didn't!
You re a young entrepreneur, just lik me, y don't u employ an ssce holder instead nd pay him/her! Nd stop all dz weekly advert for same position!
If ur firm image is very important to u ! Do d needful!

Many people will think u re nt real seeing same advert almost every week!

Think abt it!

1 Like

Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by megatek: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Topewealth, how are you doing, its been a long time, you did not show up as promised

I post the same advert every week cos am yet to get the right person, the truth is i have not even employed anybody talk less of them leaving

Thanks for the concern

its not just about the pay, its about the mindset of people

my firm is real and getting bigger, and i want real people that are ready to develop themselves, not just sit down and be pressing the phone

thanks, hope to see u one of this days, add me on watsapp and lets collaborate

how is your free ict stuffs going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by megatek: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Positions still available
Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by nnamdiosu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
megatek:
Topewealth, how are you doing, its been a long time, you did not show up as promised

I post the same advert every week cos am yet to get the right person, the truth is i have not even employed anybody talk less of them leaving

Thanks for the concern

its not just about the pay, its about the mindset of people

my firm is real and getting bigger, and i want real people that are ready to develop themselves, not just sit down and be pressing the phone

thanks, hope to see u one of this days, add me on watsapp and lets collaborate

how is your free ict stuffs going

mindset indeed. I email you and sent my c.v. you didn't reply back. I was the one who advised you to stop specifying you wanted people only in specific places but make it open to whoever wanted the vacancy to choose if it was comfortable. you even acknowledged on nl that u had seen the mail. But u didn't say either yes or no. so you've seen my mindset already through my email abi? that is bad business ethics . # just saying.
Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by megatek: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
@nnamdiosu, i did not reply cos you are over qualified for the post, thanks
Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by upload111: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
@megatek someone I know applied and said he did awesome at your interview but he said you were offering him 25k(dats crap sorry to say) .. With dat amount as salary without other benefits, u definately can't get good professionals..

1 Like

Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by megatek: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
@upload111, how much do you think should have been offered
Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by oluwafemi89(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
megatek:
@upload111, how much do you think should have been offered

He wants #100k.. Thieves, as if that's how its easy to run a business

Oga mega, would have love to tak up the offer but I don't stay at any of the fore-mention locations. I base @ Ojuelegba.

I owns a cyber cafe; managed by my cousin . Need extra income.
With patient you will see better candidate for it
Re: Computer Instructors Urgently Needed by megatek: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
oluwafemi89:

He wants #100k.. Thieves, as if that's how its easy to run a business
Oga mega, would have love to tak up the offer but I don't stay at any of the fore-mention locations. I base @ Ojuelegba.
I owns a cyber cafe; managed by my cousin . Need extra income.
With patient you will see better candidate for it

@oluwafemi89, thanks, only God will help our youths

pls which IT skills are you very good with, can u spare some hours during the weekend and make extra cash

if yes, talk to me on watsapp 08033146625

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of Hope International Calling / Accountant Urgently Wanted - Benin / Urgent Vacancies At Speed Access Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.