Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Import Form M Issure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import Form M Issure (1404 Views)

FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Import Form M Issure by timosoft: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I have below questions on the import Form M, As i intend to go into importation of goods in containers.

1. May i know if the exchange rate of proforma invice amount on the Form M will always be the official CBN exchange rate or my banks exchange rate. (i suppose this will be the amount to be deducted from my bank account).

2. Must i have a domiciliary account with my bank or my Naira or account for the deduction of invoice value?

thanks in advance
Tim
Re: Import Form M Issure by RedArrow: 11:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Dear Tim,

The exchange rate will be the rate you bidded with of course with the help of your bank at the RDAS (Retail Dutch Auction System)

The bank will submit your bid to CBN along others. Your bank can offer you advise on the best rate to go for.

The cut off rate as at yesterday (19th Jan. 2015) Auction was =N168= and about 20 Banks participated.

To your second question, You do not need to have a domiciliary account, your Naira account will suffice.

I work in the fx unit of one of the leading banks in Nigeria. Let me know if you would like to contact me personally.

Cheers!!!
Re: Import Form M Issure by justyinka(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Are you planning to enlarge your business by importing on a large scale?
Do your intend importing container by sea?
Do you have ideal or what it takes to import from another country?

we can assist you in your planning for any legal cargo into Nigeria
we can assist you from A to Z of importing with container from another country
for further enquiries please contact the below:
Nextmove Global Logistics
26 Railway Lane, off Burma road Apapa Lagos.
nextmoveglobal@gmail.com,justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: Import Form M Issure by Tectono: 4:33am On Jan 22, 2015
The links below solve all the problem with Form 'M' and tell you more about import operations, management, documentation and the best method of payment:
http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction_6.html

http://tectono..com/2014/09/nigeria-business-review-in-conjunction.html
Re: Import Form M Issure by timosoft: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thank you all for the valuable reply. i do appreciate.
Re: Import Form M Issure by Sonnik212(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2016
RedArrow:
Dear Tim,

The exchange rate will be the rate you bidded with of course with the help of your bank at the RDAS (Retail Dutch Auction System)

The bank will submit your bid to CBN along others. Your bank can offer you advise on the best rate to go for.

The cut off rate as at yesterday (19th Jan. 2015) Auction was =N168= and about 20 Banks participated.

To your second question, You do not need to have a domiciliary account, your Naira account will suffice.

I work in the fx unit of one of the leading banks in Nigeria. Let me know if you would like to contact me personally.

Cheers!!!
Please what are the supporting documents like insurance cert etc and how do I get them?
I heard your company must be registered to access forex for form m, also
Do I need a TIN tax clearance b4 completing the form m?
Re: Import Form M Issure by piusato1: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2016
I have a software that can give you 100% of your money in a year. If you are interested call 08036546346.

Blessed are those who have not seen yet they believe.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Late Night Jobs? These 64 Sites Offer Flexible Work From Home / See The Value Of The Naira At The Financial Market / Paylater May Roll Out Its App Update This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.