Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? (678 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? by jude33084(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
I have a friend who said he wants to write the next ICAN examination in May from their foundation level but he also said that most of the materials he has is from London School of Business in UK with the video lectures.

Is it advisable for him to do that or he is just planning for his failure?

Urgent answer is needed from the experience accountant in the house sad

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? by Moukafoam(f): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Accountants in the house pls assist your fellow NLer wink
Re: Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
The Acca materials are highly relevant, however, which papers are you looking at specifically.

Again, advise him to get BPP ACCA or Kaplan? It wouldn't be a regret investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? by jude33084(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
TEXZLEM:

The Acca materials are highly relevant, however, which papers are you looking at specifically.

Again, advise him to get BPP ACCA or Kaplan? It wouldn't be a regret investment.

WoW! That means it is possible smiley

He is starting from foundation.

Thanks a lot. cool
Re: Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? by Moukafoam(f): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
TEXZLEM:

Aha! I said it before.

Thank you Mr. Tex. cool
Re: Is It Possible To Use ACCA Materials To Prepare For ICAN? by Dereformer(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't use acca materials for taxation and public sector.

my 2 cents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News About Maritime Academy / How To Learn A New Language 3x Faster [ A Comlete Guide ] / I Need Advice In My Career Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.