Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,849 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Siblings Wahala - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Siblings Wahala (1088 Views)

Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siblings Wahala by agoadiv(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
i just feel i should relay this to nairalanders because in here u see alot of matured minds and u gain knowledge alot

if you are in a family where u have twins but not identical as ur younger siblings , you know the are lots of funs n wahala's.i just want to ask this question cos its happening to me...
in a family of 3,u are the eldest, and u control your siblings, u know u will find alot of characters there.in a case of food n chewable, if u keep something in the house and ur siblings are just scattered apart in dat room n u call out n say it casually dat nobody should take it,and u notice one will look up n de oda will act as if nothing happened, n u come back to see dat it was tampered with,who will u suspect

THE ONE THAT LOOKED UP
OR
THE ONE THAT ACTED AS IF HE WAS CONCENTRATING ON WHAT HE WAS DOING??
Re: Siblings Wahala by delishpot: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
agoadiv:
i just feel i should relay this to nairalanders because in here u see alot of matured minds and u gain knowledge alot

if you are in a family where u have twins but not identical as ur younger siblings , you know the are lots of funs n wahala's.i just want to ask this question cos its happening to me...
in a family of 3,u are the eldest, and u control your siblings, u know u will find alot of characters there.in a case of food n chewable, if u keep something in the house and ur siblings are just scattered apart in dat room n u call out n say it casually dat nobody should take it,and u notice one will look up n de oda will act as if nothing happened, n u come back to see dat it was tampered with,who will u suspect

THE ONE THAT LOOKED UP
OR
THE ONE THAT ACTED AS IF HE WAS CONCENTRATING ON WHAT HE WAS DOING??

;l

My guy, The sister of a pal had some problem with a set of twins. They will insult her and when she holds one
that one will say ah! it not me o, it was my twin. The next time she will hold another and that one will say ah it was mot me o its my other twin.
So she devised a plan. Anyone she grabs she will spank and tell her to give the message to the other one. She did so for like a week any one she grabs she will spank grin they just stopped messing with her after that.

Long and short of it. Blame both. That way, they will squeal on each other.
Re: Siblings Wahala by agoadiv(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
delishpot:

;l

My guy, The sister of a pal had some problem with a set of twins. They will insult her and when she holds one
that one will say ah! it not me o, it was my twin. The next time she will hold another and that one will say ah it was mot me o its my other twin.
So she devised a plan. Anyone she grabs she will spank and tell her to give the message to the other one. She did so for like a week any obe sge grabs she will spank grin they just stopped messing with her after that.

Long and short of it. Blame both. That way, they will squeal on each other.
thanks alot....lols,i wil spank em alot
Re: Siblings Wahala by delishpot: 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
agoadiv:
thanks alot....lols,i wil spank em alot

Ha ha. No be me send you o grin

1 Like

Re: Siblings Wahala by KanwuliaJara: 5:21am On Jan 21, 2015
WT holy PHOCK? grin
See literary skills?
Fracas!
Re: Siblings Wahala by Ewuro4: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2015
PhonÄ™ to bad gann grin

Hmmm my dear I'm taking a wild guess here.. the chameleon twin smuggled and ate the chewable(? WTH does that mean? grin).

My eldest child just used her savings to buy this loud amplifier attached to her iPod and a 'do not disturb poster'. Her younger siblings dare not go near the hunted room( as she calls it, it's a disaster in there grin). She even labels her Pop drink.

Soo, I suggest you call them up and make some ground rules as the eldest & madam secretary in that house. grin

After all the Epistle.. We all know they will never listen grin

Enjoy y'all childhood. Priceless I tell ya. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Siblings Wahala by agoadiv(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ewuro4:
PhonÄ™ to bad gann grin

Hmmm my dear I'm taking a wild guess here.. the chameleon twin smuggled and ate the chewable(? WTH does that mean? grin).

My eldest child just used her savings to buy this loud amplifier attached to her iPod and a 'do not disturb poster'. Her younger siblings dare not go near the hunted room( as she calls it, it's a disaster in there grin). She even labels her Pop drink.

Soo, I suggest you call them up and make some ground rules as the eldest & madam secretary in that house. grin

After all the Epistle.. We all know they will never listen grin

Enjoy y'all childhood. Priceless I tell ya. God bless you all.

thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Breeding Houses For Homosexuality- Parents Be Advised! / Is It Proper To Be In The Same Profession With Your Spouse?? / Short Letter To Husbands From Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.