Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland (3746 Views)

Am I Handsome **hot pics** / I Am The Most HANDSOME. And I Love My Black Skin:* / Most Handsome Nairalander Is Back Again ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
am here to spill the truth....
he is more handsome and intelligent than all nairaland guys put together....

insults are allowed
http://ireneonyebuchi..com
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
haba why was my topic move to dating and meet up zone,....
I never mention dating
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by 1STIDIOT: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
When you see this kind of thread you will know its from ireneony

3 Likes

Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by elantraceey(f): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
So what should we do?
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Mr seun, why did u move my topic to this section...
undecided
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ArchEnemy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is that your way of telling us you are in love with him? tongue
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Viewing this topic: AdeniyiA(m), Enegod(m), Seun(m),
thronekid, ireneony(f), charix(m), MuguliciousMUGU

Seun....Irene is crushing on you officially...smiley

Time for some drama
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Is that your way of telling us you are in love with him? tongue
nothing like that o...
is it bad to admire handsome dudes
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by AdeniyiA(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Marry him then undecided
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
just tell him you like him. fini
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Marry him then undecided
hahaha....
because I said he is handsome, it automatically mean I like him? undecided
is there anything bad appreciating someone that is hand working
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ArchEnemy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
nothing like that o...
is it bad to admire handsome dudes
smiley
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
seun please move my topic to romance section, I am not crushing on yousmiley am only appreciating u
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
But i'm not aware
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
hatbricker:
But i'm not aware
now you're aware cheesy
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by badassProdigy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
love don't cost a thing
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by holatin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
am here to spill the truth....
he is more handsome and intelligent than all nairaland guys put together....

insults are allowed
http://ireneonyebuchi..com
your word is like saying tonto dike is a virgin, even me wet ugly pass d word UGLY fine pass am.

so stop deceiving him CUs he know his facial and cratuafaction rate
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by badassProdigy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
seun please move my topic to romance section, I am not crushing on yousmiley am only appreciating u

i smell lies...
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by holatin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
talk true, he won't bite if you say am,maybe you can exchange bulala and punanny twice
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
badassProdigy:
love don't cost a thing
na everything Una de turn to love....
am a kind of person that appreciate people uniqueness....
I don't know why people understand my point
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
now you're aware cheesy
yes but i've not been briefed yet angry
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
holatin:
your word is like saying tonto dike is a virgin, even me wet ugly pass d word UGLY fine pass am.

what is cratuafaction.....pls explain...
I nor go school
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
badassProdigy:

i smell lies...
smell what...
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
Seun, please make at least one comment on this thread. One comment of yours could make someone happy for a lifetime. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by vizkiz: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
s.eun has gat noting to do with you...infact the nigga don't know you exist! dude is busy crushing after big fishes I.e lindaikeji and tonto dike grin
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
vizkiz:
s.eun has gat noting to do with you...infact the nigga don't know you exist! dude is busy crushing after tonto dike grin
how is crushing related to handsome? nairalanders I hail una
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
holatin:

Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon is dis u sir.
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by badassProdigy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
na everything Una de turn to love....
am a kind of person that appreciate people uniqueness....
I don't know why people understand my point
bt neither u nor ur post sounds like dat... i mean d appreciation issh kinda look deep u knw cheesy
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by ireneony(f): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykorn:
Seun, please make at least one comment on this thread. One comment of yours could make someone happy for a lifetime. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
I am surprise my topic was move to dating and meet up zone....
my topic is not away related to dating...
how come the other topic like my own stays on romance section but my topic was moved here ..
this is cleat sentiment...
I prefer my thread to be hidden than been here
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:
oya confess and shame d devil grin
Re: Seun Is The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland by vizkiz: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
ireneony:

abegi! With that your kokoro eye. tongue
Why you no talk say naijaboiy or tosyn2much or chibwke handsome? Abi you think say we no know say seun handsome before
Na you go first inform us about his handsomebility (abeg make una forgive my gbaguan grin)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single N Searching.. I Need A Man / I Am Looking For Classical Decent Sugar Mummy For Fun And Friendship. / Get Personal With D- Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.