Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Before Now! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Before Now! (460 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Now! by pcaliphate(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
anuary 27 in the year I was born, I heard noise from the outside! Noise I couldn't arrange in a uniform order. I thought were I was, was where I ought to be. Not knowing I ought to be brought out, to be recognized as a #Living Soul#. While thinking, I paused as i a felt a heavy hand on the surface of which I was inside. I thought i was #imagining#, as my imagination later turned to a hard core reality. Then the continuous movement of the hand coupled with an irregular noise, made me scared. My gaze went straight to a tiny hole, at first I felt relaxed but during the course of my relaxation, something caught my attention. As I was being pushed forward by this heavy hand, the hole opened wider! thinner! and wider!. I cried and cried. It was during the course of me crying, the whole swallowed me out. And when I was brought out, I closed my eyes and cried out. For I wasn't where I was neither did I had an idea. When I opened my eyes, I was engulfed with confusion and the more I looked the more confused I got. But during my tenure of looking around, one face seems to attract more, as this face was on top were I emerged from. I was given special care and that the person in that face, hugged me so tight. As I could see and feel the liquid that dropped from her eyes! But I showed less concern as I felt an abstract embargo on my lips preventing me to talk. But something surprised me

To be continued. Comments will make me continue the story!

(1) (Reply)

Love Has Fallen Apart ? / Gender Equality : A Poem Commemorating Val & Basically All Other Public Holidays / Novelist Ruth Rendell, Author Of 'wexford' Books, Dies At 85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.