Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today (922 Views)

See This Pic That Has Gone Viral (18+) / Pic: That Moment When You Are Eating Unripe Mango And You See A Ripe One / Funny Pic That Will Make You Laugh Till You Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today by David0(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Was going to ignore this because that’s really not comedian Basketmouth (though he posted it on instagram) but everyone’s talking about it. Who rocked the pose? The Basketmouth-looking dude or Amber Rose
Lmfao!

Re: LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today by blemon44(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
not funny

it didn't break my internet
Re: LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today by Dahjhi: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
blemon44:
not funny

it didn't break my internet
I wonder o.. Doesn't even make sense to me
Re: LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today by Kingsimmer(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election
Re: LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today by princesssusan(f): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2015
D guy resemble my squirel
Re: LMFAO! The Basketmouth Pic That Broke The Internet Today by balash(m): 1:55am On Jan 21, 2015
princesssusan:
D guy resemble my squirel

What's the name of your squirrel? PrincessSquirrel I guess? Lol

That guy na Gay I can bet my life on it

(1) (Reply)

Just 4 Fun / Don't Laugh Please!!! / Wise Men From The East, Joke Ofthe Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.