Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

FRENCH : Alliance Francaise Experience ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FRENCH : Alliance Francaise Experience ? (5174 Views)

AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I / 4corner Alliance Group / Seriously Learning French Language. Does It Worth It, Please Advice Your Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRENCH : Alliance Francaise Experience ? by CrystalRose: 2:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello everyone
Re: FRENCH : Alliance Francaise Experience ? by storitela: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have no experience with v.i alliance francaise but ive schooled at the ikeja branch...basically they run the same program. there is the full tym and part tym. Full tym.as at lasy year was abt 40k(with book).. it takes place btw 9 and 1 for 6 weeks... at the end of the six week u would have completed A1.1...then another six weeks gives u the full A1. You can then sit for the international French exam set by the ministry of Education in France. ie A1 exam... Afterwards you can continue until u get to C2 which is the toughest.

i registered for part time(saturday classes) which also runs from.9-6pm for 6weeks. there is also the evening classes Mon, wed and fri from 5:30...also for 6weeks... Part tym classes is about 18-20 thousand. The classes r in different shapes- listening, reading, comprehension, writing and conversation. Its very interesting n i hope to commence A2 very soon. The law is the usage of pure french to teach while demonstrating for understanding purpose but not all the lectures adhere to this.

You can google search for the website or search for alliance francaise lagos on Facebook.. i hope the above info helped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRENCH : Alliance Francaise Experience ? by CrystalRose: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2015
storitela:
I have no experience with v.i alliance francaise but ive schooled at the ikeja branch...basically they run the same program. there is the full tym and part tym. Full tym.as at lasy year was abt 40k(with book).. it takes place btw 9 and 1 for 6 weeks... at the end of the six week u would have completed A1.1...then another six weeks gives u the full A1. You can then sit for the international French exam set by the ministry of Education in France. ie A1 exam... Afterwards you can continue until u get to C2 which is the toughest.

i registered for part time(saturday classes) which also runs from.9-6pm for 6weeks. there is also the evening classes Mon, wed and fri from 5:30...also for 6weeks... Part tym classes is about 18-20 thousand. The classes r in different shapes- listening, reading, comprehension, writing and conversation. Its very interesting n i hope to commence A2 very soon. The law is the usage of pure french to teach while demonstrating for understanding purpose but not all the lectures adhere to this.

You can google search for the website or search for alliance francaise lagos on Facebook.. i hope the above info helped.

Thank you,this was extremely insightful. I am glad to know how structured the classes are and how they prepare you for these exams. I am also glad to hear that they encourage speaking only french,which is what I wanted. I hope the instructor I get adheres to this. Thank you so much,I appreciate you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General Tips On How To Attain Excellence In The Legal Profession / My Best Friend Just Lost Her Job. / 9 Ways To Improve Safety Performance In Your Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.