Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London (1238 Views)

Professor Peller - The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria Most Famous Magician! / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Naijabams(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2015
[img]http://i2.wp.coU/s280/Maggcle-0-1A775086000005DC-968_634x452_edit_edit.jpg[/img]

They say magic is more about “The more you look, the less you See” But even I who doesn’t believe in magic is stunned by this. He is known as Dynamo, an illusionist and his daring acts have defied all logic and makes even the most skeptical cynic believe in Magic
The 30year old who is now the face of Pepsi Max, stunned spectators by levitating beside the roof a a 15ft double-decker bus in London

More pics below

Source:- http://www.naijabams.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=7241
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by temitemi1(m): 5:30am On Jan 21, 2015
It is well with ur soul man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by menix(m): 5:41am On Jan 21, 2015
Omo if dis guy fit giv mii 2 shot, Baba Ijebu go park run leave 9ja...

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by whirlwind7(m): 5:56am On Jan 21, 2015
There is ALWAYS a logical and scientific explanation to every sort of magic trick.
In this case, I believe that the bus is a part of the trick. Some hidden mechanisms in the bus aided it.
Im thinking of something that could generate electromagnetic force fields, with similar, but smaller devices hidden under the "magician's" clothes and in his shoes, to create a repulsion to the generated force from the device in that bus.
This in turn generates the force which elevates the trickster.

If he is asked to perform this trick without the bus parked anywhere near him, he would likely decline to.
Im just guessing, but the method employed wouldn't be far from this.

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Liebnitz(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Wow!.. but why is he touching the bus?
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by yuncka: 6:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Now U see me.
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by nedu2000(m): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2015
But you know,as long as I wasn't there is photoshopped,the "woawing" is for the people that were there
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2015
U think i will believe this. To me is fake, i dont doubt the power of magic, but this particular one is fake.
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by georgementday(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2015
He cant try it on nigeria roads with our countless overhead cables
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by Merlissa(f): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2015
whirlwind7:
There is ALWAYS a logical and scientific explanation to every sort of magic trick.
In this case, I believe that the bus is a part of the trick. Some hidden mechanisms in the bus aided it.
Im thinking of something that could generate electromagnetic force fields, with similar, but smaller devices hidden under the "magician's" clothes and in his shoes, to create a repulsion to the generated force from the device in that bus.
This in turn generates the force which elevates the trickster.

If he is asked to perform this trick without the bus parked anywhere near him, he would likely decline to.
Im just guessing, but the method employed wouldn't be far from this.

That's why he is hanging unto the bus
Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by rodeo0070(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2015
So, how did Dynamo manage to pull off this amazing feat? The solution is quite simple and pretty obvious once you really think about it – he used a fake arm. Notice how his right arm doesn’t really move or bend even slightly. That’s because it isn’t really his arm, but rather a firm metal rod attached to the bus, and disguised as an arm. His real arm is concealed under his clothes, squeezed tightly against his body. He wears a harness which is connected to the metal rod, and that is how he stays in the air. His legs and his left hand are of course free to move around, making the illusion more convincing.

The bus Dynamo is attached to is of course not a random bus he found in the middle of London. The bus driver knows what is going on. Dynamo didn’t just float up there, he was carefully attached to the bus, and only then the ride through London began. Same is true for the ending scene – he doesn’t just let go of the bus and levitate gently to the ground. It’s just a neat camera trick.
Check out the video here: http://www.secrets-explained.com/dynamo/bus-levitation

1 Like

Re: AMAZING PHOTOS: Magician Floats Besides A 15ft Bus On The Streets Of London by tpiander: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2015
when is the juju coming to Nigeria, because this kind thing go boost sales well well.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Saga - Yul Edochie Tells Own Side Of Story / Which Of This Provokes U More / Fast And Furious 7: Download And Watch The Full Hd Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.