Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Can You Withdraw Money From Another Person Savings Acct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Withdraw Money From Another Person Savings Acct (2146 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Withdraw Money From Another Person Savings Acct by Timothy3113(m): 6:35am On Jan 21, 2015
Please i need reply asap, can i help someone to withdraw money from his savings Account. I no of current account is possible , if no do banks verify d person dat want to withdraw , with dere computers. Pls i need answer asap
Re: Can You Withdraw Money From Another Person Savings Acct by Timothy3113(m): 7:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls i need answer pls.
Re: Can You Withdraw Money From Another Person Savings Acct by victorik: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Timothy3113:
Please i need reply asap, can i help someone to withdraw money from his savings Account. I no of current account is possible , if no do banks verify d person dat want to withdraw , with dere computers. Pls i need answer asap
Bro... of course banks definitely verify the owner of a savings account before they pay... Obviously you cannot withdraw money from another person's savings account. You could be arrested sharply. why would you want to do that are you a thief??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Has A Verified Coinbase Account / Jumia Nigeria Wants To Embezzle My Money Almost 600k / Help Is Daniel Mcelias A Fraud ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.