Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? (713 Views)

Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report / Can You Design A BLOG Like Www.ogbongeblog.com ......come IN / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? by Sanuzi(m): 7:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello Guru in the house how do i design sites like www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com.&?
pls details.
thanks
Re: How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? by FRInteractives: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2015
@sanuzi do you have any knowledge in Web Design and Development? If you do you can create those site easily if don't have any knowledge in Web Design contact FR Interactives to design your site at an affordable rate. And also we Train people to learn the art of Web Design and Development and you can register for a Web Design course with us.

Talk to us today
Call: 08072611343

Or visit us @ #5 Babbe Street, D/Line Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? by jabless(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2015
Create a Website &Logo today! Conatct Daniel: 07034635234 BBM Pin:231F5B51 Twitter: @gimnetwork Whatsapp:07034635234
Re: How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
I can teach you to design these sites on your own.

Just connect with me via whatsapp or bbm.
Whatsapp:08039710459
Bbm:21CB6207
Re: How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? by greatloadednews: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Getting Max Traffic To Your Website
Frequently Asked Questions

When you have a website, you know you need to buy website traffic to survive amongst the competition. We can help you attain the traffic your website needs to beat out the competition. Have questions regarding our services and what is offered? Just click on a question to get your answers.

General FAQ's

Where Do You Get Your Cheap Traffic?
Will I Be Waiting Long To Get The Web Site Visitors?
Are These Visitors Being Sent Unique?
Do You Provide Traffic Control / Tracking?
How Can I Track the Traffic?
Does Your Traffic Increase Rank?
Is Your Traffic Adsense Safe?
Can Your Traffic Be Sent To Youtube Or A Facebook Page?
Can Your Traffic Be Sent To , Afoc.us, or other similar links?
Will Your Traffic Convert?
Do You Guarantee Delivery Speed?
What Is Your Refund Policy?
What Methods Of Payment Do You Offer?
Do You Take Custom Orders?
Managed Advertising Campaigns
Can You Explain More About Your Ad Campaigns?

Web Traffic
How Do You Deliver Your Web Traffic?
Are Sound / Auto Playing Videos Allowed?
Are Popups / Javascript Prompts Allowed?
Pop-under Traffic
How Do You Deliver Your Pop-under Traffic?

Expired Domain Traffic
How Do You Deliver Your Expired Domain Traffic?

Mobile Traffic
How Do You Deliver Your Mobile Traffic?
How Much Volume Can Your Provide?

Alexa Traffic
How Do You Deliver Your Alexa Traffic?
Should I Certify My Site First?
Does It Matter If My Site Isn't Indexed By Alexa?
Do You Gurantee Ranking Improvement?
Is Alexa Traffic Slower Than Other Traffic Types?

Adult Traffic
How Do You Deliver Your Adult Traffic?
Alexa Website Booster
How Does The Booster Work?
Can I Get Conversions?
How High Will I Rank?

Email Marketing
After Submitting My Email, Can I Change It?
What dynamic data can I use in my email?
Can I Provide My Own Email List?
When Does My Email Campaign Begin?

NOTE: We provide Popunder, Adult and Alexa traffic that are Adsense-friendly. As we mention in our ToS and Features List our Website traffic services (Website, Mobile, Expired Domain, 1 Pop-up Allowed) are not Adsense safe.

WHATSAPP:+2347037659602
Re: How can I Design Sites Like Www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com? by sarutobi: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sanuzi:
Hello Guru in the house how do i design sites like www.,www.africanwebservice.com,cnn.com.&?
pls details.
thanks

My brother, contrary to the suggestions above, these sites you mentioned (except www.africanwebservice.com) are robust web application, Not ordinary websites. If you are a beginner, stop looking at those sites for now and start trying your hands on easier sites. You will need ebooks and a laptop. You can get free web design ebooks online.

Nairabet for example is most likely built by a team of expert programmers. We are talking around 10+ years of experience.

Try you hands on easier sites first so that you do not get discouraged at the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Template To A Beautiful Wordpress Template / Send Money To Australia, India And Nigeria With Moneyconvey / Powerful Ways To Start Making Money Online Easily With Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.