Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Obtain Salvation, Kingdom Of God, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Obtain Salvation, Kingdom Of God, (415 Views)

Salvation Ministry Port-Harcourt Constructs Roads And Drainages (Photos) / Ifa Staff Of Magickal Powers ~ Itan Of How Orunmila Obtain Secrets From Iyami / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Salvation, Kingdom Of God, by PROVENSOLUTION: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2015
According to Revelation 12:7-12. Which says

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.

9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.

11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.

12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

How can one overcome Satan and obtain, kingdom of God, salvation

Written by the publishers of http://provensolutionsng..com/

See https://twitter.com/CHUKWUNULUR for our answer
Re: How To Obtain Salvation, Kingdom Of God, by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Well, I'm going to be brief with my points and urge you to read more.
Now, I want you to first know that it's not your responsibility to overcome Satan. Yes. That's true. If you think that there should be an outlined methods to overcome Satan, then you will toil on earth in misery. In your own, you aren't a match for the devil. He'd fling you out of life in a second. But thank God for Jesus Christ.
Our Lord Jesus Christ had overcome Satan brutally at the cross of Calvary. The battle you are supposed to fight with the devil has been won for you by Jesus. So you don't have a battle to fight. This is the consciousness and awareness that will make you live a victorious life here on earth and stop complaining about the devil and his antics.
Colossians 2:15 say, "and having spoiled principalities and power, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. "
(Read also col. 1:13 to see more)
Therefore, if Jesus Christ won victory for us,then we are more than conquerors.
But the next question you'd ask is, if Jesus Christ truly won victory over Satan for us, why do we still face his darts?
The devil doesn't accept defeat and go home crying. He has been defeated and remains defeated but he doesn't want you to know that he's defeated.
That's why he comes in several ways like sickness, stagnation, like disappointments, etc. But you don't need to allow him, hence, it is now your responsibility to enforce your victory. This is done through prayers and thanksgiving.
That scripture you put up there says "they overcame him" NOT "they will overcome ". Your victory is already settled. But you need to enforce it. This is why you need an Indept knowledge of the word of God because the word of God is package to provide answers to every problem of life.

Why is it difficult for people to enforce it?
1. Ignorance of the word of God at a personal level not at church level.
2. Unbelief. Some people even Christians don't believe that Satan is defeated
3. Ineffective prayer life.
4. Personal errors like anger, u forgiveness, malice.
5. Sin. Our daily wrong action and attitudes towards people and God.
6. Trust me, so many Christians are lazy to enforce their victory. How many can rid themselves of the pleasures around for sometime and fast.
7. Impatience. I'm also guilty of this, thank God for his grace that keeps us.
I encourage you to read the entire book of Colossians and Galatians for better comprehension.

In conclusion, quit thinking on how to overcome Satan, he's got no right over you. Instead think of how to walk with God in truth and spirit. This is because when you walk with God, he fights your battle and you will hold your peace. When God holds your hand, he subdue nations before you. Victory has been credited to you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Shalom shalom!!
Re: How To Obtain Salvation, Kingdom Of God, by sympathy55(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
God Bless You Bro,

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 1st Of February 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 2nd Of February 2015 / Who Killed Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.