Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Who Had An Abortion And Went Public About It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Who Had An Abortion And Went Public About It (2666 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Tonto Dikeh Trailed By Abortion And Sugar Daddies Rumours / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Who Had An Abortion And Went Public About It by oganaija: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
The debate continues over life versus choice. Everybody has an opinion. Whatever your stance on abortion may be, you have to hand it to any celebrity brave enough to talk publicly about having one. These are 10 celebrities who had an abortion and went on the record about it.

1)
Sherri Shepherd
The former host of “The View” has made the comment, “I’ve had more abortions than I can count” in one interview—a comment she’s since had to spend much time apologizing for. Shepherd says she feels a lot of shame over that comment.

2)
Joan Collins

English actress Collins has children, but early on in life she became pregnant with fiancé Warren Beatty and had an abortion. Collins says she has no regrets over that decision.

3)
Whoopi Goldberg

Goldberg left home as a child and lived on the streets. When she was 13 she became pregnant and gave herself an abortion. This would be the first of five abortions for the actress. Goldberg eventually married one of her drug counselors in a rehabilitation facility at the age of 18 and had a child with him soon after.

4)
Suzanne Somers

Although Alan Hamel would eventually become Somers’ husband, when they began seeing each other Hamel was married. Somers became pregnant during their affair and she decided with Hamel to have an abortion. Somers’ abortion reportedly had painful complications.

Source: Dailyentertainmentnews.com

5)

Vanessa Williams

The “Ugly Betty” star and former model revealed in an interview that she had an abortion as a teenager that she hid from her parents. Williams has said that she believed she became sexually active earlier than most because she was molested as a child.

See More Here: http://www.globenewsexpress.com/10-of-your-favourite-celebrities-who-had-an-abortion-and-went-public-about-it-find-out/
Re: 10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Who Had An Abortion And Went Public About It by naijaboiy: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Whoopi Goldberg...five abortions?? shocked

Was she some sort of wh*re? undecided
Re: 10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Who Had An Abortion And Went Public About It by daveP(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
(covers beard and face) whoopi?? Like i didnt........ shocked

Sister Act 1 and 2

for the rest...... I dont know you. Jst talking their fears....

(hides jotter from view)
Re: 10 Of Your Favourite Celebrities Who Had An Abortion And Went Public About It by zerojoy: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
buh i don't know any undecided

(1) (Reply)

AY Live: Toyin Aimakhu Embarrassed Again On Stage Over Iphone 6 / Super Sexy Pics Of 50cents Girlfriend. Very Bootylicious / Photos Of Nollywood Actress Georgina Onuoha Pretty Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.