Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,983 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Popular Questions Asked By Nigerians On Google - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Popular Questions Asked By Nigerians On Google (360 Views)

Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) / The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / See 20 Of The DUMBEST Sex Questions Asked On Yahoo! Answers(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Questions Asked By Nigerians On Google by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2015
- How to make money online
- How to scam online
- When will Arsene Wenger leave arsenal?
- How to prevent H.I.V/S.T.D’s without using condoms
- How to make money without working
- How to kidnap Ivy Blue and ask for ransom
- How to get bigger bosoms and bottom
- Free W.A.E.C/NECO answers for this year
- Tutorials on how to hack Face book accounts
- How to pass an exam without reading
- Free blackberry cheat for free pinging, browsing and downloading.
- When will I have light in my area?
- How to find a Niaja babe that doesn’t like money
- How to tap generator light from my neighbor
- How to abort pregnancy
- How to download fuel
- American women looking for boyfriends
- How to find 2nd hand blackberry Porsche
- How to fly to America without VISA…

(1) (Reply)

Learning Life's Lessons From Soccer (1): The Goal - Timothy Nkenu / Urgently Need A Samsung Galaxy S3 / Mimiko The Man To Replace Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.