Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,579 members, 7,865,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Best Of Feeds For Your Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Best Of Feeds For Your Dogs (738 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Cutting Cost Of Feeding Your Dogs / The Danger Of Feeding Your Dogs Raw Meat/Foetus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Feeds For Your Dogs by rasiman005(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hello dog lovers these is to inform you all that there are dog foods available in stock which is specially formulated to cover our breeds daily nutrients requirements I am here in lagos and I do deliveries to end users and retailers for more information pls contact us on 08034354948 or pin 7f58be2b or mail us on harasiori9@yahoo.com

Re: The Best Of Feeds For Your Dogs by xreal: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
At what age does a puppy become an adult? Please.
rasiman005:
Hello dog lovers these is to inform you all that there are dog foods available in stock which is specially formulated to cover our breeds daily nutrients requirements I am here in lagos and I do deliveries to end users and retailers for more information pls contact us on 08034354948 or pin 7f58be2b or mail us on harasiori9@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Smart And Bullet... / HADES Now Open For Stud Service...imported Brindle South African Boerbeol / Two Lhasas To Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.