Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,662 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Exchange Rate Withdrawing In The UK With Naira Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Rate Withdrawing In The UK With Naira Card (561 Views)

Foreign Payments With Naira ATM Cards Suspended By Zenith Bank / International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This? / The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Withdrawing In The UK With Naira Card by Bestep: 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is anyone as confused as I am about the exchange rate when withdrawing money from the UK ATM using Naira Master card? I just found out that I've withdrawn at the exchange rate of N294 - £1.

How can I check exchange rate before withdrawal considering the volatility of the market. Is there any website or anywhere to check the rate, at least to make informed decision.

How does it work. Is the rate you're charged determined by your bank or the UK bank you withdraw the money from?

I checked online and the exchange rate varies from N280 - N286. Can one shop around for exchange rate as I'm used to shopping around in anything I do.

I'll appreciate anyone enlightening me on this please or advise on more cost effective way of remitting naira to the UK.

(1) (Reply)

FG, States, LGs Spend $8.26bn On NIPP Projects / Loan Offer / RABIES ALERT - Watch Out That Dog Might Just Have Been Infected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.