Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Son Of Schwarzenegger Will Make Movie Debut In Scouts Vs. Zombies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Son Of Schwarzenegger Will Make Movie Debut In Scouts Vs. Zombies (711 Views)

#BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony / Filmmaker Obi Emelonye Set To Make Movie About Gen. Ibrahim Bababangida (IBB) / Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Schwarzenegger Will Make Movie Debut In Scouts Vs. Zombies by montamind: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
It seems that no one in the entertainment industry is content to just make a name for themselves in an area of the entertainment world, actors occupy singer, singers participating in modeling and taking acting models, all with varying degrees of success across the street. One of these women, who also decided to groped fortune in modeling and acting, Sarah Dumont, who has enjoyed a steady increase in the acting scene.

Sarah Dumont appeared in the television series Melrose Place, agents SHIELD, and La Liga, as well as having a role in the film by Joseph Gordon-Levitt Don Jon. However, Sarah has the female lead in the next Scout Vs. Zombies, you could really see his acting career to the next level with the biggest and best roles are expected to come your way.

As you can guess from the title of the film, Scouts vs. Zombies is a horror and comedy is officially defined as "Three detected, on the eve of his retirement last field, discovers the true meaning of friendship in an attempt to save his people from a plague of zombies." We look forward to seeing what this film has to offer, and the horror comedy relationship.

So how protagonist promising acting talent Sarah Dumont, Scott vs. Zombies also has a lot of names that can be much more familiar, including Patrick Schwarzenegger, Halston Sage, Tye Sheridan and David Koechner, among others. Scout Vs. Zombies are directed by Christopher Landon, based on the script that was developed by Emi Mochizuki, Carrie Lee Wilson, and Lona Williams hit movie the big screen October 30 in US and UK.

Hamilton city rolls out the red carpet Friday for the first day of Icefest Biennale, where the theme is Hamilton Goes Hollywood. Simultaneously, the theaters around the country to be in a Hollywood movie that shows a Hamilton native. You can not see the face of Leon Charles Farmer around the candidate "American Academy Sniper", but the 30-year-old graduate of the University of Miami and a veteran of the Marine Corps was directed by Clint Eastwood for his line of history has been cut from the final version.

"This is just par for the course," he said. "They shoot a lot, and cut the fat." Farmer is not bitter anyway. Credit screen and experience of working with Eastwood and star of the film, Bradley Cooper, helped him as a market network saturated Hollywood. "Working on 'American Sniper' I have my publicist, solidified my team, and I had on several occasions," he said. His character Paramount's upcoming film "Scouts vs. Zombies", directed by Christopher Landon, who wrote openly movie "Paranormal Activity" and the 2007 movie "Disturbia."

Although he is happy in Los Angeles, California. Call home, Jack has never forgotten his first house on the east side of Hamilton.
"I miss Hamilton, period, but the only thing I miss most is my father, my biggest support," he said. "But you also miss the large water Hamilton." The trip to Hollywood Hamilton Farmers began after graduating from Hamilton High School, he spent several years in the Navy, then enrolled at the University of Miami, where he graduated in 2006 with a degree in communications law.

"One of my first class was a movie studio class, and I knew I wanted to be in a film or television," he said. "Then, out of nowhere, I decided to make a game and I liked it, so I moved to New York and started acting." In 2008 he moved to the West Coast, where he slept in his car and couch surfing with friends while trying to break in the chain of actions.

(1) (Reply)

Afriwood / DSTV : Stop Exploiting Nigerians! Implement "Pays As You Watch" / Elizabeth Banks' $200 Million Path To Directing 'pitch Perfect 2'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.