Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report (1851 Views)

An Open Invitation To Writers / Over 1000 Liked Nigerians Report On Facebook In Hours Today / An Open Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
May I invite you to write for my Nigerians Report on news, information and eye witness account stories on Nigeria.

By the grace of God, I will award prizes to the best reporters and writers from the summer of 2009.

Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by kay9(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2008
How do we do that? You didn't leave any webpage or address to forward the reports to - or do we just paste them on this thread?
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2008
am interested too . . . how does this happen?
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by kay9(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
Oriks, Oriks. . . just typical of you to start a thread and disappear from sight. Hope them sharp fellas at Bonny haven't got your nogging. smiley
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2008
kay9,
My apologies for my appearing and disappearing acts.
I am in transit.

Reporters and writers can send their reports, acticles, photo reports and video reports to orikinla@yahoo.co.uk
Photographs and videos can be sent to:

THE MEDIA CONSULTANT
SUPPLE MAGAZINE
SUPPLE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
1, BAJULAIYE ROAD,
SHOMOLU, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by toskom(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2008
just count me in
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2008
toskom:

just count me in
TOSKOM,
Please do.

My graphic artist is working on the header to improve it so that the first impression will be attractive to visitors to read the news, information and general human interest blog.

I have an explosive article on the NYSC that will be used to advertise the Nigerians Report in a popular Nigerian news daily early next year. The advert will increase the mileage and patronage.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Tgirl4real(f): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2008
I should be interested in this undecided
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by kay9(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2008
Orikinla:

Reporters and writers can send their reports, acticles, photo reports and video reports to orikinla@yahoo.co.uk
Photographs and videos can be sent to:

THE MEDIA CONSULTANT
SUPPLE MAGAZINE
SUPPLE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
1, BAJULAIYE ROAD,
SHOMOLU, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Good-o
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2008
A $10 Amazon Gift Card goes to the author of the first article I receive for Nigerians Reports.Com.
This is my first token of appreciation to the first contributor before January 1, 2009.

The rewards will increase every month until it gets to $1, 000 by December 2009, by the grace of God.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by kay9(m): 1:45am On Dec 31, 2008
See Oriks-o! ARE U SERIOUS?! Man, you're really tempting me to do an AWOL on my day-job and take a trip to Brass Island, Bayelsa. (I served there, B.T.W) I've always wanted to do a story on the fishermen there and their annual battles with tempests out at sea. Alright, I can see Cayon and Tgirl raising eyebrows and giving me incredulous looks - going AWOL for 10 bucks! Its not the gift; its the chance to do something I love and stand a chance of getting a token for it.

Keep it up Oriks; even if I don't come up with something, I trust LIT members t always deliver. I just hope your mail-box has a sizeable memory! smiley
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
The Quadrant Company recently rated Nigerians Report as the most visited Nigerian news blog and the contributors have qualified and participated in the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist Competition.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by maclatunji: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
Orikinla:

The Quadrant Company recently rated Nigerians Report as the most visited Nigerian news blog and the contributors have qualified and participated in the CNN MultiChoice African Journalist Competition.

You are joking. I salute your effort, but it is not as widely acclaimed as you have presented here. Don't let us argue, I am saying I know not I think.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
The Entries for the 2012 CNN/MultiChoice African Journalist Awards are out for those writing for Nigerians Report.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2012
maclatunji:

You are joking. I salute your effort, but it is not as widely acclaimed as you have presented here. Don't let us argue, I am saying I know not I think.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerians-Report/236184879749399

3, 170 Likes within one month on Facebook so far.

First Nigerian news and information blog to place half page advert in The Guardian newspaper of Nigeria.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by maclatunji: 1:36pm On May 24, 2012
^Okay sir. In short, you are making reasonable progress. cheesy
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2012
maclatunji: ^Okay sir. In short, you are making reasonable progress. cheesy

We thank God for the Grace of life.
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by nollywood20: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
We are glad and grateful to the Almighty God our maker and owner for keeping us alive and well to celebrate the Christmas and looking forward to a more prosperous New Year.

We thank all our partners and sponsors in Nigeria and the rest of the world.

See full audio visual message on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/12/merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-to.html

Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2013
Nigerians Report Online - Podcasts powered by Odiogo
Reporting Nigeria to the World and the World to Nigeria.

http://podcasts.odiogo.com/nigerians-report/podcasts-xml.php

Top 10 MP3 Downloads

1. Bill Clinton and Olusegun Obasanjo to Judge Rockefeller Foundation's 100 Resilient Cities Centennial Challenge
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:07 PM

2. Avoid Paying Expensive College Application Fees
Monday, October 28, 2013 2:47 PM

3. Sharon Stone Wins 2013 Nobel Peace Summit Award
Saturday, October 26, 2013 2:46 PM

4.Top 18 Jobs.for College Graduates
Monday, October 21, 2013 4:44 PM

5. Top 5 Wealthiest People in Africa
Friday, October 18, 2013 7:30 PM

6. There Are Many African Filmmakers, But There Are No African Cinemas
Friday, October 18, 2013 6:28 PM

7. The First "Girl Rising" Success Story in Nigeria and How A Free MTN School Bag Made A Great Difference
Friday, October 18, 2013 3:18 PM

8. The $8 Trillion Power of Women Corporate Directors
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:35 PM

9. Casting the Net – How To Build a Multi-billion Media Company in Africa
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:09 PM

10. IFC Co-sponsors Conference to Facilitate Investment in Nigeria Power Sector
Thursday, October 03, 2013 2:22 PM
Re: Open Invitation To Write For My Nigerians Report by Orikinla(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nigerians Report
3,098 likes · 1,463 talking about this today on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

My Anthology / What Is Essay Writing? / 50 Percent Mine (by Tiana Oluwaseun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.