Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics (6029 Views)

7 Years After, DAGRIN Still Lives On” - See What People Are Saying About Him / See What Ini Edo And Flavour Are Doing With Their Tongues (photo) / Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Sheenor: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
This guys play way too much I swear! lol! So Amber Rose has been on a nudity spree and now people have started doing all sorts of shitty stuff with her pictures, hilarious! Find them below, Viewer's discretion is advised.

2 Likes

Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by braintext(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by abanicool(f): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
very hilarious indeed!!!!!!!!
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Airforce1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
lol
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by dyadeleye(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nawa ooooo...
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin, second kim kardashian

1 Like

Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Godmother(f): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
This chick is crazy abeg. Waris this
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by eightsin(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
I know this will make front page
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by hatux: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Whor.e!

1 Like

Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by daxon001(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Wiz kalifa:my babe is hot in doze pix meehn!
*mumu people*grin

1 Like

Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by stacomaster(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lmao...
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, second kim kardashian
I refuse to accept that you have style. In fact, I regret checking your profile. Will check it again and imagine you as Ugly Betty. That should solve the problem, hopefully.
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
RicKyRichards:

I refuse to accept that you have style. In fact, I regret checking your profile. Will check it again and imagine you as Ugly Betty. That should solve the problem, hopefully.
undecided undecided
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Blitz888(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Another loose canon
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by stanisbaratheon: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
the first photo is basket mouth
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided undecided
Why's your mouth at an inclination of ~30 degrees, is that how you look when you're being 'blunt'? cheesy
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Why's your mouth at an inclination of ~30 degrees, is that how you look when you're being 'blunt'? cheesy
you have no idea! everyone here is pissing me off, don't be a victim angry smiley
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by romzyxy(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2015
y nt unclad urself n insert ur dick in her butt. That ll b hot.
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by Bigflamie(m): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2015
Nneka123:
you have no idea! everyone here is pissing me off, don't be a victim angry smiley
See pride at its peak.
How do u mean everyone is pissing u off?
Be careful on how you generalize.

1 Like

Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by 9iceClick: 12:50am On Jan 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by 100Cents: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2015
These are the role models of most Nigerian girls..
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by iamrealdeji(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
100Cents:
These are the role models of most Nigerian girls..
Make my girlfriend go shave her head like her role model,na that day she go know say I no nice with the way I go give am red card

1 Like

Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by 100Cents: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Make my girlfriend go shave her head like her role model,na that day she go know say I no nice with the way I go give am red card

I am reffering to the likes of Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian not necessarily her hair.

I have met several ladies who deem themselves high class trying so hard to look like people they are not.. And it doesn't work..
Re: Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics by blackCITIZEN(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2015
good

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Passes Through Airport In See-through Leggins (photos) / Pictures Of Didier Drogba’s Traditional Wedding / Beyonce Breaks The Internet With New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.