Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,564 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tecno S7 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno S7 Phone (645 Views)

New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / Samsung To Release Injustice: Gods Among Us Themed S7 Phone; / Tecno S7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno S7 Phone by Keydoz: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
I attempted to install Open Heavens daily devotional on my Tecno S7 phone. It keeps telling me 'You have no devices'. What does this mean and what do I do?
Re: Tecno S7 Phone by Carlcaresophia: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Keydoz:
I attempted to install Open Heavens daily devotional on my Tecno S7 phone. It keeps telling me 'You have no devices'. What does this mean and what do I do?
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Andriod Vs Windows Phone Which Is Better In All Ramification? / Acer M220 With Windows Phone 8.1 And Smartband Launched / Whatsapp-email And Files Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.