Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? (1817 Views)

Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2015
If you could ask God for a first child, which one would you prefer most? Male or female with reasons.

I know the ladies likes females as their first child grin
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by mirexxx(f): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2015
this should b in family section smiley

i want a healthy baby...male or female smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:
this should b in family section smiley

i want a healthy baby...male or female smiley

I know they are both good but chose one grin
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by freezyprinzy(m): 1:04am On Jan 22, 2015
twin a {cute}boy and a very very beurrriful gal

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2015
freezyprinzy:
twin a {cute}boy and a very very beurrriful gal

grin I love to have twins (boys) as my first child also grin
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by freezyprinzy(m): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2015
mod fp

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 22, 2015
i want twins grin
handsome boys

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Wishing aimlessly.
Arg!... Only God knows how many of them babies you've helped aborted.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by jamex93(m): 3:03am On Jan 22, 2015
pikin never hungry u dats y u dey chose, when pikin hungry u, u go even say make God give u dwarf or imbe self......(God forbid bad thing)...

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't think people really and truly grasp what they're saying when they say they want twins.

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Maakhir(m): 4:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Normally, a girl is the one who is closer to her father and a boy is closer to his mother so I would love to have a beautiful girl as my first-born but I wouldn't mind if my first-born is a boy.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:
i want twins grin
handsome boys

Whao, vry rere 4 a woman 2 say she liks male (twins) as her frst child grin
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
I don't think people really and truly grasp what they're saying when they say they want twins.

Is dre any bad tin attchd 2 givin brth 2 twins as ur frst child? cheesy
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2015
wunmi590:

Whao, vry rere 4 a woman 2 say she liks male (twins) as her frst child grin
have been praying for that. i just like them

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:
Normally, a girl is the one who is closer to her father and a boy is closer to his mother so I would love to have a beautiful girl as my first-born but I wouldn't mind if my first-born is a boy.

Seriously, I luv ur tinkn cheesy
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:

have been praying for that. i just like them

And God wuld grnt dem 2 u, the Lord said it is the way a man thinket so is he cheesy so receive you twins 2day grin
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2015
TrollMan:
Wishing aimlessly.
Arg!... Only God knows how many of them babies you've helped aborted.

Lol!!!
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2015
jamex93:
pikin never hungry u dats y u dey chose, when pikin hungry u, u go even say make God give u dwarf or imbe self......(God forbid bad thing)...

Lol!!!
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2015
wunmi590:

And God wuld grnt dem 2 u, the Lord said it is the way a man thinket so is he cheesy so receive you twins 2day grin
can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:

can't stop laughing
grin cheesy
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Maakhir(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2015
wunmi590:

Seriously, I luv ur tinkn cheesy

Thanks smiley

I think so too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maakhir:

Thanks smiley

I think so too cheesy
grin
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Deejavuu(f): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Triplets..2 girls and a boy...

Then am done with child bearing....so help me God ....Amin.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Maakhir(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu:
Triplets..2 girls and a boy...

Then am done with child bearing....so help me God ....Amin.. smiley

Triplets shocked shocked shocked

You obviously want to die in childbirth undecided
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Deejavuu(f): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Maakhir:

Triplets shocked shocked shocked

You obviously want to die in childbirth undecided

THUNDER FIRE YOU FOR THAT USELESS COMMENT...

IDIOT..IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE AFTER YOU GET PREGNANT FROM AYELALA....

OLOSHI!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by vickkyruby(f): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
My right partner.
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Maakhir(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu:

THUNDER FIRE YOU FOR THAT USELESS COMMENT...

IDIOT..IT IS YOU THAT WILL DIE AFTER YOU GET PREGNANT FROM AYELALA....

OLOSHI!!!!!

I'm sorry for the comment if you found it offensive cry cry
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Deejavuu(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Maakhir:

I'm sorry for the comment if you found it offensive cry cry

Why wont i find it offensive??

Does that post makes sense to you??..

Sorry for the insult too u pushed me...

Peace.....

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Maakhir(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Deejavuu:

Why wont i find it offensive??

Does that post makes sense to you??..

Sorry for the insult too u pushed me...

Peace.....

I was trying to point out the fact that child-birth is extremely painful and many women have been known to die delivering just one baby.

It's fine, I didn't really understand any of the insults any-way cheesy
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
wunmi590:

Is dre any bad tin attchd 2 givin brth 2 twins as ur frst child? cheesy

Not if it's what you want.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by wunmi590(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Not if it's what you want.

That's what I want grin
Re: Which Do You Want God To Give You As Your First? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
wunmi590:

That's what I want grin

Good luck with that smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is HIV/AIDS Positive, Her Husband Is Negative, But Something Happened. / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE / ‘I Be Nobody’s Ex’, Olori Naomi Breaks Social Media Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.