Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. (2887 Views)

Lexus Rx 330 04/05...very Cheap ( Cotonou Clean Cars) / PRICE LIST ON CARS/BUSES/VANS/TRUCKS AT LOME PORT, TOGO (+22891222400) / Buy Neat And Cheaper Cars At Lome, Togo - Call +22891222400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by Undabridge(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2008
As a smuggler/car dealer in abeokuta with enough knowledge with cotonou and lome foreign car dealers,you are guarantee to get the cleanest car of your choice at an affordable price.Any interested buyer contact me via my line-08023922675.I will send the pics of the cars that are available or if you can travel to contonou or lome to buy the car.I can guarantee you my utmost service anytime anyday.THANKS
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by olivetree: 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
Bros, kindly change the title you have given yourself. That word "smuggler" is scary o.

Anyway, drop your email add so we can send u our requests.

Thanks
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by beecrofty(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2008
how much would you bring in a peugeot 306 xt hatchback from lome or cotonou?
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by hbrednic: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
undabridge smuggler angry
hee yeaaah
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by t4tgirl(f): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
I love ur honestly, discribing yourself as a smuggler is quite apt. From personal experience, having lost about 1m from a trip to Lome to buy a car, i would like to advice anyone reading this post to , MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!DONT BUY A CAR FROM TOGO OR BENIN!!!!! ur better getting one from the US or here in Nigeria

JUST MY ADVICE ANYWAY!!!
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by sonety2k(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
t4tgirl:

I love ur honestly, discribing yourself as a smuggler is quite apt. From personal experience, having lost about 1m from a trip to Lome to buy a car, i would like to advice anyone reading this post to , MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!don't BUY A CAR FROM TOGO OR BENIN!!!!! ur better getting one from the US or here in Nigeria

JUST MY ADVICE ANYWAY!!!

Tell the house d full details about your experience from buying a car from Cotonou , so that people could learn from it because some people might be planning to go to Cotonou and get some cars

Regard
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by larryshow4(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
t4tgirl:

I love ur honestly, discribing yourself as a smuggler is quite apt. From personal experience, having lost about 1m from a trip to Lome to buy a car, i would like to advice anyone reading this post to , MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!don't BUY A CAR FROM TOGO OR BENIN!!!!! ur better getting one from the US or here in Nigeria

JUST MY ADVICE ANYWAY!!!

Sorry for the bad experience you went into, but meanwhile, you can't have an over-all judgement of such. You actually fell into the hands of wrong ones. that is common around the world. That is the reason so far some people rather prefer building integrity and trust. that is all it takes to go down with someone and go and buy car. i hope you wouldn't end up telling your story that you went to cotonou all alone to go and try to buy car. cos you have to be 100% carefull. that is the reason we dealers assist you in getting cars from cotonou. FOR SECURITY AND SAFETY REASONS. Sorry for the bad experience. i would await and look forward to hearing your story. Might be lesson for some uncareful buyers.
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by Undabridge(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
Thanks everybody that responded but i want you guys to know that i have my own method of doing business whereby you will get your car safe and sound to your destination.About the safety of your money is another thing but i want to assure every intending buyer that we have not record any such incident of losing money for any car.Pls try us and you will never regret it.Here is my e-mail address--eaziiy2k@yahoo.com and my name is Olanrewaju.
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by Savoir: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2008
How much will a Honda Civic 1990 model cost? Auto (or manual). Please reply to tani_mose@yahoo.com
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by arnold2g3(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2008
I like this dude! honest with his trade, lol @ smuggler. grin
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by Undabridge(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
@beecrofty I can get it for you but want to know if it's prestige or ordinary.Also let me the model too
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by Losotu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2008
Pls i need a Honda Bulldog or Bullet kindly let me know d price. You can E-mail me via: mayor_lummy2000@yahoo.com
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by onokha: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2008
How much can you get a 98 honda accord (tiger face bullet) delivery inclusive.
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by Najm(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2008
hi,
please i will like to know the differences in the cost and feature differences between the Honda accord '98,'99,2000,2001 and 2002 models.Want to get one but dont knw d differences.Thanks
Re: Lovely And Clean Cars Fron Cotonou And Lome. by 190: 5:39am On Dec 30, 2008
com how much would i be able to land a yaris rite in edostate,
send mails 2 cahillcole@yahoo.ca i am not payin 4 anythin till i see d car face2face

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Nigerian Used Honda Accord(bulldog) going for 500k!!! Sold Sold Sold / 2003 Toyota Highlander LIMITED ( Pre Ordered By Babaijesha From Inspired Autos) / 2009 Toyota Corolla Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.