Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

House Please Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / House Please Help Me (956 Views)

Hello House. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Please Help Me by Temmy1980(m): 7:16am On Jan 22, 2015
My good people i have been trying to join the train of people moving out 9ja to a better place but all my effort prove abortive.
Moreover,I really want to know much about brazil if is good to go people don't keep promises and I need to find a way out,i was told here sometime that Philippine is not good to go,france i will not get d visa and I hate going to Namibia.
Re: House Please Help Me by Temmy1980(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Ok sir
Re: House Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
May you not end up in a desperate position of working with drug dealers. Berra stay focused on what you want for yourself.
Re: House Please Help Me by tdayof(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2015
Amybijou:
May you not end up in a desperate position of working with drug dealers. Berra stay focused on what you want for yourself.
did he say he is financially weak? Ask about his financial status before saying that
Re: House Please Help Me by worry359(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Temmy1980:
My good people i have been trying to join the train of people moving out 9ja to a better place but all my effort prove abortive.
Moreover,I really want to know much about brazil if is good to go people don't keep promises and I need to find a way out,i was told here sometime that Philippine is not good to go,france i will not get d visa and I hate going to Namibia.

Travel when you have little funds will not be easy (but you know that.)
Do not fall into the hands of any THIEF agent that makes offers that look too good.
There will be a catch and you will end up loosing what money you do have.
Do not be desparate to travel as it will end in tears as it has for so many others.
There is no easy back door to success or streets paved with gold.
Sorry this is hard, but it is the truth.
Re: House Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2015
tdayof:
did he say he is financially weak? Ask about his financial status before saying that

Can't you see he needs help and is yet to decide the country to go to?
Did you read properly and saw where i stated that he may be, or is financially weak undecided
Re: House Please Help Me by worry359(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Amybijou:

Can't you see he needs help and is yet to decide the country to go to?
Did you read properly and saw where i stated that he may be, or is financially weak undecided

If he is finacially weak he needs to really look honestly at what he wants to do.
It is no good posting simplistic answers! There is no easy cheap country for him to go to.
If there were, 20,000,000 Nigerians would already be there.
Where would YOU suggest? you have not posted any ideas, only critisized mine.
Syria? Libia?
Answer where you will advise him to go and what benefits there are.
Re: House Please Help Me by Funjosh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Go to Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana or IvoryCoast. Because from what I deduce from your post you have some money go dia and start a new life.
Re: House Please Help Me by Wisepac: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
why don't u try south Africa or Dubai
Re: House Please Help Me by Tats(m): 1:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Firstly, you don't speak Portuguese and you are considering Brazil.
You need correct papers or else life will be very difficult for you. You've heard of slums where life is sometimes worthless and people live in difficulty. You don't want to end up like them. I have lived there briefly on temprary work transfer, so know what I'm talking about.
Re: House Please Help Me by Temmy1980(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
All I want to know is about live in brazil and if it is good for someone like me that never move out of 9ja i did not need any financial help.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Benin-auchi Road / Closed / Accident At Ikorodu Road Involving Lag Bus And Tats Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.