Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog (3533 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / (18+ Photos) Doctors Photographs Of Nicki Minaj’s Naked Butt Before And After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by oziduru: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2015
Nollywood actress Empress Njamah was in a bad mood yesterday until her dog's life was saved by doctors.

Her dog Porsha was rushed
to the emergency room for being severely ill.It took doctors some hours of battling to save Porsha life.

According to Empress, her heart was in her mouth for four hours.She later thanked God for saving Porsha's life

Nollywood stars and dogs eeh!

Source: http:///9P6

Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by teemanbastos(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
ok..Gud to hear that.
Celebrities loving pets than themselves since 1608
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by teemanbastos(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2015
PapiWata:
I enjoy dog meat cooked as an Indian curry, and washed down with cold beer.
I prefer it in peppersoup washed down with Chilled Orijin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by davidmoyes(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2015
PapiWata:
Hmmm.. Calabar man
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2015
impressive
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Na Agbo be that thing wey dey for that Eva water container?

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by laffytaffy1: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
There should be a law that bans people like the posters above me from eating dog meat. How can you look at that cute face and still have the appetite to eat something so precious.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Lilprincey(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't like dogz
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Airforce1(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
thought they said calabar people don't joke with dog meat
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by nickz(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2015
kennygee:
hehhehehehegringrin
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by PapiWata: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
There should be a law that bans people like the posters above me from eating dog meat. How can you look at that cute face and still have the appetite to eat something so precious.

I eat dog meat because it causes me to bark and chase women both fine and ugly. This is why I eat dog meat, and the cuter looking the dog, the better for taste.
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by floragregs(f): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Airforce1:
thought they said calabar people don't joke with dog meat
she's igbo though her mum is cameronean .

1 Like

Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
...And who was taking the pishures while her heart was in her mouth cheesy
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by laffytaffy1: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2015
PapiWata:

I eat dog meat because it causes me to bark and chase women both fine and ugly. This is why I eat dog meat, and the cuter looking the dog, the better for taste.

You need serious deliverance, lol!!!!
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by pretydiva(f): 9:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Mctewww..so d dog don turn celebrity ni
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by gulfer: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
And to think Muna Obiekwe just died like that without any of these glorified houkers making concerted effort to save him like she just did for her dawg. angry angry angry
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by PapiWata: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2015
gulfer:
And to think Muna Obiekwe just died like that without any of these [size=14pt]glorified houkers[/size] making concerted effort to save him like she just did for her dawg. angry angry angry

If that innocent dog should get to hear about what you have written in this forum, the poor thing is bound to get very upset indeed, and might even bite her hairdresser or manicurist when they come calling. By speaking so disrespectfully about the dog in the above picture, you might even cause pain and mental anguish to the dog's owner, which is simply unacceptable.

Please kindly retract all the cruel words you typed above, and promise right now never engage in such speculative rumor mongering again. Your apology will only be accepted if you express genuine repentance and willingness to change your reckless ways.
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by gulfer: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2015
PapiWata:

If that innocent dog should get to hear about what you have written in this forum, the poor thing is bound to get very upset indeed, and might even bite her hairdresser or manicurist when they come calling. By speaking so disrespectfully about the dog in the above picture, you might even cause pain and mental anguish to the dog's owner, which is simply unacceptable.

Please kindly retract all the cruel words you typed above, and promise right now never engage in such speculative rumor mongering again. Your apology will only be accepted if you express genuine repentance and willingness to change your reckless ways.
I like your SARCASM.
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Is that a pug? Darn communist, that Njamah!
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
PapiWata:

you are high on 'oh! mpa' (Hero)
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
kennygee:
It's probably Clorhexidine which is a disinfectant for cleaning wound especially during surgical procedures.
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by keddyluv(f): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by enoqueen: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Battling to save a dog's life hmmmmm!!

Muna obiekwe comes to mind.
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by 4stylz: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
PapiWata:

Haha...nor be small meat that dog carry! If e dey market e go reach 16k naira o..Dog wen them chop
Re: Photos:Doctors Battle To Save Empress Njamah's Dog by teemanbastos(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
PapiWata:

ar u a p.a to d dog

(1) (Reply)

Nkoli Nwa Nsuka Vs Ada Mbaisi / Help!!!! I Have Huge Dick. / Do You Know This Lady? She Is Now A Big Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.