Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans (43820 Views)

Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by UnknownT: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wetin dem wan use d wife name do?
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
So sadddddddddd
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
May your soul find rest in our Lord Jesus Christ. May all your sins be forgiven cry
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by brightisodje(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
RIP but how wish u can witness or see d great event next month for d down fall of GMB n u will Mavel in ur heart RIP :'
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Adex097: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
pride kills faster than Ebola.

RIP MUNA.
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by iamord(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Chaii..nuffin dey dis ife @all.if person tel muna say him go die, he nor mind swear 4 dat person. Hmmm..its well cry
sh1t happens! May God keep us all and enable us fulfill our dreams while we are here

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by anytexy: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
i
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Dreambeat: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
RIP Muna!
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by eazydon(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
So sad
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by galapazygalarba: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
NWHL........NOLLYWOOD HARD LUCK cry
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by mcmukoko12(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Muna, later things. It is appointed unto a man once to die after that judgement [/size]
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Estimable(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
GONE TOO SOOn......Rest in peace Bro....
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by M4gunners: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
RIP Muna.
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by babeface3: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is one Nigerian actor I was opportune to meet and rob mind with. He was soo humble and generous. May the good Lord accept you bro.

But wait a minute. I am pissed by this secrecy thing . The wife who should even have cried out for his husband is still maintaining secrecy even after his death. I am not happy with this woman. What a display of ignorance.
The living should learn from the dead!!

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Deejavuu(f): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Still find it hard to believe ur gone MUNA....Sleepwell dear...
My childhood crush cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by adunniwendy(f): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
RIP MUNA cry
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by moderatorr: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Deejavuu:
Still find it hard to believe ur gone MUNA....Sleepwell dear...
My childhood crush cry cry cry
RIP to the dead.
Sometimes people its just easy to quit alchohol and ganja

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by misreal(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
DonX001:
WTF is wrong with you news guys sef?? Can't you friggin leave a dead man alone? Still going about snooping and pestering the man's family, when its clear that they absolutely HATE their privacy invaded.....in life or in death.
Better dont let the dead man's ghost come visit you for night to explain more clearly, the burial arrangements. shocked shocked grin
hahahahahajaaja....muna ghost go come explain to the press wela..Lol

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Johnnoo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Inevitable end...
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by 9jatatafo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
We are shadow and dust, from dust we came and to dust we shall return.
RIP MUNA till we meet again.
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by uwaifo1234: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sheenor:
Once again, May his soul RIP
I still can't believe he is dead. Oh death why still young folks away?.RIP our great actor
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by veave(f): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
So mr journalist cannot let him sleep in peace. He had to even follow him to the morgue. Hmmm, be very careful what you wish for. You will soon see what you want to see... mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Joel3(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
R.I.P

My real guy.

He love this guy after he acted the firm ''not man enough'' movie. That was when I know him even.
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Nten: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
May the soul of this young man rest in peace. Many nigerians were shocked to learn of his death. So so sad.

Btw, someone should caution that woman that was blabbing about how muna was a smoker and an incurable alcoholic. Make them look for key put for her mouth

it is the exclusive reserve for the family to disclosed the cause of death. I dont know Were that God mother emanated from and started blabbing. Are the family members death too?
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Nten: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
babeface3:
This is one Nigerian actor I was opportune to meet and rob mind with. He was soo humble and generous. May the good Lord accept you bro.

But wait a minute. I am pissed by this secrecy thing . The wife who should even have cried out for his husband is still maintaining secrecy even after his death. I am not happy with this woman. What a display of ignorance.
The living should learn from the dead!!

its not ignorance it may be the wish of the decease to the family to avoid divulging to the public information on thim before he died, even burial arrangement and interment may be private
i
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Glocal1: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
People should stop judging d dead by referring to him as being controversial, u never knew what might av happened to him during d period of illness. You can, u saw, u conquered. RIP till resurrection day.
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by doopsy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
So Muna is gone , na wa oo, this life, like Akon said live everyday as if its going to be your last..toh
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Chigold101(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Anambra and Obosi people have lost a great gen... I condole with Amaechi Muonago and Hon Tony One Week Mounago for the loss of their kinsman... Muna Nigerians and all your teaming fans all over the world will miss you...
Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by AJOT99(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
RIP TO THE DEAD

Re: Unveiling Muna Obiekwe’s Morgue And Burial Plans by Nickymezor(f): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo / Mercy Aigbe's Super Gorgeous Owambe Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.