Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) (39693 Views)

D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / D'banj And His Sexy Eyes Invade Zurich,Amsterdam(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Bodmas06: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Feeling the Nigga. Ride on Eje nla
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by chuckdee4(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Did his beard need a visa as well?
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Schematics: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2015
DBanb seeking public attention by all means necessary. Dude is broke!
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Pecca: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2015
abanicool:
he looks so flesh

crushing things
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by NHARTY(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Ernieman:
Oga Titus, You still dey spend Pity Yasef ooo, You nt growing any younger, there lots of damsels in my compound who wouldn't mind your broke state....Just come and take them!
and who confirmed z broke?u?
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by airlord: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Oga Titus, u dey wear £ 2000 gucci jacket and dem dey paste court summons for ur domot. No go pay ur gbese...
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by pelumiakinboye1: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am still feeling this guy, and the way he package, is making me kna-kna, is making me mayan mayan!!!!!!!!

To Hell if you hate this guy!

1 Like

Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
NHARTY:
and who confirmed z broke?u?
Thank. God You can Read. Take a look in herehttp://www.nairaland.com/2108816/court-summons-pasted-dbanjs-house#30053668
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Texykool: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
I bet you can only sell five copies. grin

Did you write five? You're giving him too much credit.
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrofficial:

When they say "awon aye", you're a perfect example. So you've been monitoring the guy? grin grin grin

I'm actually a fan.. smiley
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Slimmos(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
am feeling d niggga

1 Like

Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by pumpingmachine: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:

U v been joinin dem for d past months
Wich day u go drop..even if na smippet
Guy u wicked o. See how you finish my guy. Chai
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Texykool:

Did you write five? You're giving him too much credit.
When you consider family members and friends that are sympathetic to his cause then you just have to agree with me that five wouldn't be a bad idea. grin
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Texykool: 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
When you consider family members and friends that are sympathetic to his cause then you just have to agree with me that five wouldn't be a bad idea. grin

gringringrin
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Osakah24(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
IamOpemipo:

U v been joinin dem for d past months
Wich day u go drop..even if na smippet
Hahahahahahahaha I don die oh.You killed it bro.
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by waveskaaya(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
The second pics tho wink....high on cheap drugs grin
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Duekanem(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
abanicool:
he looks so flesh
Hehe, yes, very fleshable
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by nawtikid(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
lilbazy:
dbanj is in amsterdam,it made front page. Tiwa savage lost her BB charger,it will make front page. Tonto dike is reading things fall apart,it will make front page. Wizkid smokes brown london,it will make front page!!! No single inspiring/informative thread on front page...and you 'll be blaming jonathan for our poor economy.
calm dwn joh...must u b serious all d tym?
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by lilbazy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
nawtikid:
calm dwn joh...must u b serious all d tym?
yes bro,no time for jokes when the pocket is empty. Have I answered you correctly?
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by fuckerholic(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Airforce1:
he looks frosh
As in frosh

Dude balling real hard from Naija to holland

Working on my musical album
Join you guys soon
grin

Come let me sign you if you can deliver
Re: D'banj & His Freshest Beard Land Amsterdam (photos) by Odunayomhy(m): 7:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Airforce1:
he looks frosh
As in frosh

Join you guys soon
grin
u mean u wan join oga titus? embarassed
Airforce1:
he looks frosh
As in frosh

Join you guys soon
grin
u mean u wan join oga titus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Called Olamide A Beast After An Event In Manchester See Why [photos] / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola With Jidenna (Photos) / Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.