Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Teach Me Web Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me Web Design (565 Views)

Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy / Pls Teach Me How To Hack Gmail Account Easily With Phone / Teach Me How To Design My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Web Design by OGZIL: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
plz I want to learn how to design a website. I stay in bode-thomas surulere, so if u stay arnd that area. plz drop ur email so I can contact u. *affordable price o abeg.
Re: Teach Me Web Design by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
OGZIL:
plz I want to learn how to design a website. I stay in bode-thomas surulere, so if u stay arnd that area. plz drop ur email so I can contact u. *affordable price o abeg.
Mikketech@gmail.com
Re: Teach Me Web Design by jabless(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Naturalpresenter2@yahoo.com
Re: Teach Me Web Design by phpNET(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
startech.nig@gmail.com lekki ajah axis
Re: Teach Me Web Design by AkinseteK(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
I stay at ijesha aguda area of SURULERE I can take you on website development on HTML,CSS,JavaScript, jquery, php and mysql,Twitter Bootstrap i can also take you on CMS WordPress, Joomla and website hosting etc.u can call me on 08034089466 or send a mail to mayork2012@gmail.com
Re: Teach Me Web Design by nnamdiosu(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2015
OGZIL:

Nnamdiosu@gmail.com. I can help you actualize that dream of yours to become a web designer/ web programmer. ITS ONE THING TO KNOW WEB DESIGN ITS ANOTHER THING TO BE ABLE TO TEACH IT. contact me

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Web Design by Dameety: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
What you need is the will to learn because at some point you'll question why you are doing it, you'll give up if you don't have an answer that appeals to you. www.google.com is your friend, use it.
"How to become an excellent web designer/developer" that is a way to start. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You My Secret Of Getting Free Massive Traffic To Any Website / Latest Airtel Free 2gb For All Airtel Subscriber. / How Much Would You Bid / Pay For This Nigerian Blogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.