Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

hh - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / hh (1724 Views)

Your Best Or Worst Song(s) Of 2016 / Video: BaseOne – 'Werey Re' (remix) Ft. Olamide & Phyno / Download Music : Reminisce Ft. Olamide & Phyno – Local Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by baddestdjtimmy: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
d
Re: hh by Irises(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
ehya.. Sing your own na.. Nd stop beefin those guys besides u didnt provide a naira for that song.. Ichie

3 Likes

Re: hh by baddestdjtimmy: 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Irises:
ehya.. Sing your own na.. Nd stop beefin those guys besides u didnt provide a naira for that song.. Ichie
SO EVERYTHING TO U IS BEEF? when will u have sense?

1 Like

Re: hh by lanaVello1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
@op,I think you got it all wrong,what those guys were saying is punchlines and wordplay is of no monetary advantage i.e dropping dop€ lines no dey bring money again and truly strictly punchlines aint profitable anymore. for better explanation,ask modenine!!
Re: hh by ejiro2130(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thank God I didn't waste my data downloading it,

Op u harsh shaa
Re: hh by kenlash1(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2015
D op is a big liar , d song is dope and one of d best rap songs in recent time by 3guys who always deliver , its clear u are not a fan of d acts in dis song or ,,,,,
Re: hh by Inkredible(m): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Nawa for you OP! U lack deep reasoning..
Re: hh by MrTeymee(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
lanaVello1:
@op,I think you got it all wrong,what those guys were saying is punchlines and wordplay is of no monetary advantage i.e dropping dop€ lines no dey bring money again and truly strictly punchlines aint profitable anymore. for better explanation,ask modenine!!
GBAM!! Op was too superficial. I'm not sure he z even a rap fan self. How could he not decode the message and he just had to oPen a thread to diss one of the best rap songs of the year
Re: hh by funmo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: hh by Akin1212(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
lanaVello1:
I'm sorry but I need to ask u this qtn, has modenine been to ur house to beg for food?
Do u know the ride he cruises?
I think everything is down to how nigerians understand rap, just few nigerians really understand what rap music is all about... Simple
Re: hh by lanaVello1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akin1212:

I'm sorry but I need to ask u this qtn, has modenine been to ur house to beg for food?
Do u know the ride he cruises?
I think everything is down to how nigerians understand rap, just few nigerians really understand what rap music is all about... Simple
Is is until he comes to ask me for money before you know that he's not making as much money as his music deserves?
Re: hh by Akin1212(m): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
lanaVello1:
Is is until he comes to ask me for money before you know that he's not making as much money as his music deserves?
Modenine is not making MUSIC, that's why.. His songs are for a particular group which is a group of fans of hardcore rap, let him do a club banger with rap and see how much he'll make
Nigerians always want to dance, sing stale diss music and dance to it alone.. I hope u understand me
Re: hh by Ignatio(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Punchlines actually make rap interesting. Punchlines made rap what it is today. And you can deliver in whatever language you desire. Reminisce lacked wisdom for dropping that line.

(1) (Reply)

Free DJ Music Mixer Apps To Mix Songs Like The Real DJ / Wizkid Change His Name In His New Single [download Now] / Have You Pre-ordered #EDO People What Are You Listening To Right Now #óbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.