Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever (4438 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of A Nigerian Girl Taking Selfie In A Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by jaelz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
some rich kids went holidaying on a yatch and decided to take this super real cool selfie which has sincw gone viral on the internet. is this really the coolest selfie ever? what you think guys?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by veave(f): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
All is vanity, even king solomon admitted.
Dear Lord, when i make the billions i'm going to make in future, help me to remember to reach out to soo much people...
And give me sensible children. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by tushd(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
The concept is nice..the guys posing under water while the ladies are on top

This kain life na the reason I never stop the hustle..one day e go pay and when I look back would just smile

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by Spicylate(f): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
veave:
All is vanity, even king solomon admitted.
Dear Lord, when i make the billions i'm going to make in future, help me to remember to reach out to soo much people...
And give me sensible children. Amen.
thats a good prayer but are you saying you wouldnt want a holiday? fun?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by Kimmo(f): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Any idea what model the phone is?
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by veave(f): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Spicylate:

thats a good prayer but are you saying you wouldnt want a holiday? fun?

I'll want some fun and holiday too... everything moderate. nothing overboard...
Thanks
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by SirVictory: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hehe 6 guys and 6 babes omo na real holiday be this. The selfie is fresh and kul bt i don't think its the best.
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by armadeo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kimmo:
Any idea what model the phone is?

Good question.
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Its the best hv seen

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by hahn(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
veave:

Thanks

I'd advice you have as much fun as you can while on earth. Heaven is really boring and all you'll do all day is sing and sing. No activities.

I believe this was taken with the waterproof sony Xperia M2 Aqua Waterproof phone. Its a very cool pic but not the best. Look out for my outer space selfie I'm planning to take on my trip to Mars

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by Spicylate(f): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
veave:

Thanks
ok.
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by UjSizzle(f): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Best I've seen cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by herald9: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Damn! The selfie is hot and cool...

I mean the temperature is alternatingshocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by mathmatica: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
hahn:

I'd advice you have as much fun as you can while on earth. Heaven is really boring and all you'll do all day is sing and sing. No activities.

I believe this was taken with the waterproof sony Xperia M2 Aqua Waterproof phone. Its a very cool pic but not the best. Look out for my outer space selfie I'm planning to take on my trip to Mars
.......That's exactly what the devil wants you to believe,`Heaven is really boring and all you'll do all day is sing and sing. No activities'.....The truth is,the best place to be is heaven and that's why the devil don't want you to be there.Where he lost out of heaven, he vowed to make sure the sons of men don't go there.....The best selfie would be the one the righteous saints would take when they get to heaven.....Think of the best times of your life,multiply it by infinity,the answer is what you would get if you make it to heaven.....The reason why you think of heaven the way you do,is because,just as it is impossible for the fish to find joy in living on the dry sands of the sahara dessert,sinful souls would never desire the things of heaven,until it is energized by God,through the Holy Spirit,for the sake of Jesus,the Messiah....

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by veave(f): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
hahn:

shocked shocked :oJesuooooooo!!!
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by dlifted: 4:51am On Jan 23, 2015
All roads led to the popular Stella Maris College, in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja as Omotola Jolade, kicked-off 20 years celebration of being in the Nigerian movie industry.

The event was to usher her tour of 20 cities in the world, as part of programmes outlined for the celebration Thursday.http://dlifted..com/2015/01/20-years-in-nollyhood-omotola-jolade.html?spref=tw

Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by hahn(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
mathmatica:
.......That's exactly what the devil wants you to believe,`Heaven is really boring and all you'll do all day is sing and sing. No activities'.....The truth is,the best place to be is heaven and that's why the devil don't want you to be there.Where he lost out of heaven, he vowed to make sure the sons of men don't go there.....The best selfie would be the one the righteous saints would take when they get to heaven.....Think of the best times of your life,multiply it by infinity,the answer is what you would get if you make it to heaven.....The reason why you think of heaven the way you do,is because,just as it is impossible for the fish to find joy in living on the dry sands of the sahara dessert,sinful souls would never desire the things of heaven,until it is energized by God,through the Holy Spirit,for the sake of Jesus,the Messiah....

Lol. Nice epistle

After effect of brain washing
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by mathmatica: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
hahn:

Lol. Nice epistle

After effect of brain washing
Brain washing?...Please explain.
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by iukpe: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Factors making this possible.
1. Money
2. Clean Clear water
3. Security, no militants sailing yards away.
4. ...................................
Re: Could This Be The Best Selfie Ever by dstnd: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
sefies wen u stand alone on judgement seat

(1) (Reply)

The Proposed Bill To Kill Nollywood! / What's Wrong With This Pic? / Nigerian Traditional Dancers Twerk And Dance To Drake's "In My Feelings" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.