Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss (720 Views)

Streaming Or Downloading Videos, Most Cheaper?? / Issues With Downloading Blackberry Messenger On Tecno Phantom Tab / Help: Bricked Innjoo F2 Tablet Need Urgent Solutn To Get It Back Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by ladylaurel(f): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Just got a new tablet and I 've tried to download WhatsApp from playstore serveral times to no avail. Is there something that I was suppose to do before I'm allowed to download? Everything I tried to download just kept showing installing without any movement of data to show that it is actually being installed.
Pls, kindly help me out.
Re: Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by timbros(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Which Tab is that and which network are you browsing with?
Re: Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by ladylaurel(f): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
timbros:
Which Tab is that and which network are you browsing with?

It's Asus tablet. I've tried both Airtel and Etisalat, I got same result.
Re: Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by hovatek: 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
ladylaurel:
Just got a new tablet and I 've tried to download WhatsApp from playstore serveral times to no avail. Is there something that I was suppose to do before I'm allowed to download? Everything I tried to download just kept showing installing without any movement of data to show that it is actually being installed.
Pls, kindly help me out.

wont work on your tab
Re: Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by timbros(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
ladylaurel:

It's Asus tablet. I've tried both Airtel and Etisalat, I got same result.

I want to know which model exactly. I use Asus Fonepad 7 and I did manual configuration before it start working normal (Airtel and Etisalat are the sims I use).

If its the same tab, I'll give you step by step procedure to follow.
Re: Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by ejiro2130(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by ladylaurel(f): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
timbros:

I want to know which model exactly. I use Asus Fonepad 7 and I did manual configuration before it start working normal (Airtel and Etisalat are the sims I use).

If its the same tab, I'll give you step by step procedure to follow.
I saw K019 as d model number. And I've already configured the settings, it browses perfectly. Just to download apps from playstore
Re: Asus Tablet, Need Help With Downloading! Plsssssssss by Habeebpain(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
@ladylaurel
It's the Asus FonePad you're using. I'm surprised you're not able to download. I use 2 Asus devices and I've never experienced such.

For a quick fix, I'll advice you to download mobogenie. it's an alternative to play store. When you do so, you can download WhatsApp from its store. Try to navigate to your settings and go to Apps. Open it and try finding play store and Google play services. Clear the cache and uninstall latest updates. Go back to mobogenie and select updates. Update your play store and Google play services. it should fix the problem. 070 885 354 79 is my WhatsApp number in case you need further explanation. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Temporary Ban By Whatsapp / Whatsapp Has New Interface / Recommend A Really Good Android App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.