Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Good Ol' Days Of Weed(mj) Is Gone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Good Ol' Days Of Weed(mj) Is Gone (681 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Kenya Telecommunication Customer Care Agent Gone Viral / Fcmb On A Sacking Spree (downsizig?) 300+gone!! / Has CBO Capital Partners Finally Gone Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Ol' Days Of Weed(mj) Is Gone by Precioussilas10: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please i want to share a personal observation on weed.When i started hitting weed,i used to notice a high level of creativity,calmness,concentration and pleasure.Sometimes,in a debate of interest,i could easily outwitt my opponent by citing facts,instances and history due to my profound thoughts and easy-flow utterances.But in recent times,it is my observation that the weed has lost its effect on me,perhaps as a result of my body tolerance.There is something i want to point out-that first pleasure i used to feel from weed is completely gone.And i for one will refer to those days as the glory days of weed.This alone has compelled me to withdraw for two months now..My creation of this thread is for me to know if am alone..........I would love to get your own views/observations........am using a phone to type which has taken a toll on my indentations.So am sorry.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Killing Our Creativity / Please Who Know Where I Can Get A Swimming Certificate/passport In Ph / Aso Savings And Loan Bank Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.