Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones (890 Views)

4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have / Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
hi guys, am really in a tight corner now and i need your help. I actually want to purchase any cheap mobile phone solar charger cos of the pathetic state of electricity where i stay in school . so if anyone have ever bought one pls do include the price.
Tnks
Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by maxibrainz: 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
you can try sunking pro, i have used it and it works well
Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by Blaizepro: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
maxibrainz:

How is it sold bro
Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 23, 2015
maxibrainz:
sorry is that an app or the name of the charger and if its the name of the charger pls do include the price.
Tnks
Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by nbolaji(m): 3:17am On Jan 23, 2015
kushstalin:
hi guys, am really in a tight corner now and i need your help. I actually want to purchase any cheap mobile phone solar charger cos of the pathetic state of electricity where i stay in school . so if anyone have ever bought one pls do include the price.
Tnks
Hi bro this is the one I use but I can get you a solar charger you can shoot me a mail brainytech360@gmail.com.

Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by nbolaji(m): 3:19am On Jan 23, 2015
kushstalin:
Tnks
Hi bro this is the type I use but I can get you a solar charger you can shoot me a mail brainytech360@gmail.com.

Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by maxibrainz: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
kushstalin:

sorry is that an app or the name of the charger and if its the name of the charger pls do include the price.
Tnks
it sold #6000 in my area and it also available on ebay
Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by maxibrainz: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Blaizepro:

How is it sold bro
sold #6000 in my area and it also available on ebay
Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by pat077: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
maxibrainz:

sold #6000 in my area and it also available on ebay
what is d capacity and hw effective is it?
Re: Purchasing Cheap Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones by zenith4biz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
I got my own from aliexpress.com, it is highly effective
12400mah to 20000mah
It charges my Tecno H6 of 2350mah 4times
The solar charger takes a lot of time to charge while using electricity is faster
It can charge any phone if fully charged for minimum of 12 hour's

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Iphone 6 Blind Camera Comparison: Vote For The Better Phone / How Do I Totally Transform My F5 To A Lollipop OS / 6 Must Have Apps For Bloggers In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.