Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Information For Candidates Writing The Cisa Examination In June 2015 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Information For Candidates Writing The Cisa Examination In June 2015 (1457 Views)

Wednesday 18th June 2015 Fairly Used Laptops In Stock / MONDAY 15th June 2015 Fairly Used Laptops In Stock / Thursday 11th June 2015 Fairly Used Laptops In Stock..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information For Candidates Writing The Cisa Examination In June 2015 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dear All,
I am a Chartered Accountant, a Certified Information System Auditor and a Certified Ethical Hacker. For me to have all these certifications, I have written many examinations. In all these examinations, I have found none that equals the CISA examination in propensity for failure. The CISA Exam has one of the most outstanding failure rates in the world. Despite this, I passed the examination at first attempt. This made me to realize that the problem is not the CISA exam but the depth of preparation of candidates.

Most people writing the CISA exam have minimal IT background. Therefore, throwing them to the field of IT Audit is like throwing a living fish on the ground. Something must give way. To pass the exam ,you must take lectures from people with solid background not just in IT, but also in IT Audit and conventional audit. You should also be ready to read the CISA manual back to back at least twice and you should be scoring at least 85% in the practice questions and answer in the weeks before the exam date.

I have been receiving several calls to come and hold CISA training in port Harcourt and I have decided that it is time to heed the Macedonian call. Royalway Consulting is holding CISA ACADEMY at Port Harcourt as follows:

VENUE:UNIPORT STUDENTS CENTRE
DATE:23-26 FEBRUARY,2015
TIME:9a.m.-5p.m.daily
PRICE:N100,000
LEAD TRAINER:AKINWALE AKINDIYA, ACA, CISA, CEH, CertIFR (An ISACA Recognized Examiner for CISA,CISM,CGEIT and CRISC certifications)

BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE TRAINING
-You will learn causes of mass failure in CISA examination and how you can avoid them
-You will learn from an examiner who is setting CISA,CISM,CRISC and CGEIT examinations for ISACA
-There will be limited practical sessions to facilitate learning
-Resources such as videos and lecture materials will be given
-Lunch shall be provided for the four days
-career counselling will also be offered

Candidates from other states that want us to come to their states should call or email us. We hope to go round the country this year as we get sizeable trainees in each state.

To register for the Port Harcourt training or to invite us to your state, kindly call 08033587126 or email us at royalwayconsulting@yahoo.com
We will leave no one behind!
Re: Information For Candidates Writing The Cisa Examination In June 2015 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please find attached success tips that I believe can help you to pass the CISA examination with ease.
To your success.

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Wall Clock Camera Wifi Enabled (backup Power And Microphone) / Uk Used Blackberry Classic Q20 Call 08083817074 / Mint Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32gig dual sim SM-N920CD Gold sold!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.