Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world (1298 Views)

Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As A Beggar: The Real Story / 1111 / Muslims against or in support of Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by oneda(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
I might be banned for this but before banning me, hear my opinion. I in no way support terrorism and also a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN thereby an advocate of non violence. I follow my Master's instruction of [size=15pt]when you are slapped on the right cheek, turn also your left cheek [/size] I am a stranger here and I seek a Heavenly city whose builder and maker is God.

Why did I suggest that Islamic terrorists are right? Why do I believe BOKO HARAM is not politically motivated?

In the first place, Islamic terrorists are right because of the following reasons
1) it is a traditional issue Yes by tradition I don't mean the tradition of the indigenous peoples of Islamic nations. It is the tradition of the founder of Islam Mohammad. Check every religion on earth today, the adherents of the religion follow the example of their founder. Tell me if you can or google it if you can't, how did Mohammed spread Islam? By peace or by conquest? The truth is clear here.
How did Utman Dan Fodio bring about the conquest the north and established the Caliphate? By peace or by violence?
Google it, how did Islam spread in the ottoman empire?
Egypt, Turkey, Libya, Sudan, Morocco, and other Middle East and North African nations were formally Christian territories before the advent of Islam. Did they willingly surrender Christianity for Islam or were they terrorised till they all gave in?
We all read about Gandoki in the primary 5 English reader. The story of his exploits in Jihad is still there today.
It is also supported by the Quran Many verses in the Quran supports killing of non muslims. Verses such as these Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "(People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.)
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

If words mean anything to you then these verses are pregnant with meaning. Anyone who try to explain anything else than these is simply lying or I need to burn my certificates.

In the second place is, I wish to prove that Islamic terrorism is not politically motivated. Here are my whys
1. Not all muslim are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims The truth is that not all muslims are terrorists but if to go by their holy book then all Muslim are potential terrorists. Anyone who will try to prove that Islamic terrorists are politically motivated should also explain why only Muslims seems to be politically motivated to become terrorists. Why don't the Buddhists and the Taoists and the Confucionists of the east who practice martial arts as part of their beliefs not use it to terrorise others? When the Niger delta militants were settled, they stopped terrorism. Say, what is the grievance of BOKO HARAM, Isis, AL Qaeda, Taliban, Janjaweedans etc?
2. They have Muslim Brotherhood support Yes it's true muslims support the terrorists. Do you remember the 13yr old suicide bomber? Who encouraged and pushed her to kill herself? THE PARENTS! The rich of the Muslim provide funding (their wealth) while the poor provide their bodies as the Quran stated.
I wish I could write more but typing with mobile is not that easy.

So many Christians have denied Jesus by their actions and behavior so also has many Muslim. If Jesus were to be manifest now, will He recognize those who do not keep His commandments but give HIM only lip service as HIS followers? I think not. So will Mohammed recognise you as a Muslim if you won't fight jihad nor provide your resources to support those who fight ? I think not.
Finally, any system which support preteen girls to be pedophilically married to an old man won't see killing unbelievers as a wrong thing.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by Davidson267(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
On point
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
I understand. yes it's a tradition, an evil tradition. how will you luv it if I, a French man force my religion on you and your people who are Islamist?

How will you luv it if you don't agree I invent my method of killing, maybe my own will be to dip you in acid and free you to roam in pains?

Aha! it's a sweet memory right?good! you must be so damn silly for this your bloody uncivilized post. just say you want to be a terrorist, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by oneda(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I understand. yes it's a tradition, an evil tradition. how will you luv it if I, a French man force my religion on you and your people who are Islamist?

How will you luv it if you don't agree I invent my method of killing, maybe my own will be to dip you in acid and free you to roam in pains?

Aha! it's a sweet memory right?good! you must be so damn silly for this your bloody uncivilized post. just say you want to be a terrorist, simple.
You didn't understand the post or I don't understand you? Well my post in summary is "it is not the fault of Islamic terrorists but that of their religion. And it is a lie to believe that the Quran do not support terrorism. Going by the mandates of the Quran, the terrorists are right. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist."

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2015
oneda:

You didn't understand the post or I don't understand you? Well my post in summary is "it is not the fault of Islamic terrorists but that of their religion. And it is a lie to believe that the Quran do not support terrorism. Going by the mandates of the Quran, the terrorists are right. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist."
don't mind me, I use sleep eyes to read it. the first paragraph twisted my head and I dislike 'their ' way of life but like 'their ' being.

'every Muslim is a potential terrorist ' ... that's true!
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by lastmessenger: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Op why did you put APC there? Do you mean that APC is a terrorist political party?
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by oneda(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2015
lastmessenger:
Op why did you put APC there? Do you mean that APC is a terrorist political party?
Christ! APC was put by nairaland O! Nothing concern APC with this post

It's meant to be Taliban and ( Janja-weed) but i come see Aaa Phee See grin

Lastmesenger, just type janja-weed without the hyphen and see what you'll get
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by lastmessenger: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2015
oneda:

Christ! APC was put by nairaland O! Nothing concern APC with this post

It's meant to be Taliban and ( Janja-weed) but i come see Aaa Phee See grin

Lastmesenger, just type janja-weed without the hyphen and see what you'll get
This is funny. You typed janja-weed and APC popped up?
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by oneda(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
lastmessenger:

This is funny. You typed supporter of APC and APC popped up?
grin grin grin grin maybe the real supporter of APC will give Janja-weed

*Modified* it didn't
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by lastmessenger: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
oneda:

grin grin grin grin maybe the real supporter of APC will give Janja-weed

*Modified* it didn't
I just discovered the same thing happened in my comment.this is funny.
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by CrazyMan(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
oneda:

All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists.
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by oneda(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
CrazyMan:

All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists.

Better put, some Muslim are active terrorists while others are dormant terrorists. Summary? All muslims are potential terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by Anas09: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Very correct. All Muslims r potential terrorist. No matter how gentle a muslim is, just try discussing his religion with him/her and point some of this candid facts to him/her, and watch that thing inside come out. The spirit of Islam is very violent. And another problem they have is complex. They feel they have to proof a point for others to take them seriously. A male man does not need to impress the point that he is a man, except he is not really a man. Why are they always trying to kill to proof the authenticity of Muhammed as a prophet?

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by Samiceman: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
supporter of APC
Re: Opinion : Quran is the real cause of Terrorism in the world by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
oneda:

then change the title of this thread to: the quaran is the cause of terrorism in the world

(1) (Reply)

Kumuyi Reportedly Goes Tough On Members. / Massive Gate Of Goliath's City Unearthed By Archeologists / Full Prophecies Of Prophet TB Joshua For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.